Pondering if I should sell or not
Looks like I'll be moving from the east coast to the west coast some time in the next few months, it's going to be a tough move as it is and having a third car to move will be challenging. Just wondering what your guys opinions are on its value at the moment.
2008 Black G8 GT #219 of the first 888 with 116xxx on the clock, most of the work done on the car was around 112k miles starting in 2012. Nothing mechanical has more than 4k miles on it.
I am the third owner of this car, I love this car and had big plans for the future but life has gotten in the way.
All engine work on this car has been completed by TuneTime Performance.
It has been completely built from the bottom up, this car is a show winner and is guaranteed to please whoever wants it.
- Repainted with the chrome accents around the doors blacked out.
- All interior leather has been replaced(all seats, steering wheel, door panels)
- Interior plastics replaced including the trunk.
- 6000K Xenon HID headlights
- Comes with 3 sets of wheels; stock 18" and 19" wheels with barley used tires plus a set of 19" Breyton's (19x8.5 front 19x9.5 rear)(these are no longer made and rare to find, been offered $3,500 for them)with good rubber. All three sets have Factory TPMS sensors mounted and are ready to be swapped on to the car.
- Rear fenders have been professionally rolled
- 10" bazooka tube sub in the trunk
- VIM with HDMI input concealed in/behind the glovebox
- Pedders springs
- Pedders body bushings
- Pedders Rear struts
- Pedders Strut Tower Brace
- New OEM front struts, LCA's, strut mounts
- Sway Bars
- Camaro SS Brembo 4 Piston Conversion
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Hawk Performance dustless pads.
- American racing 1 3/4 headers
- Corsa exhaust using stock mufflers, this car is extremely quite for what it is pushing.
Custom built 402CI 6.6L stroker pushing 480 RWHP on a Mustang Dyno.
- Manley Super Lightweight Rotating assembly; Crank, Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods, H-Beam, ARP Rod bolts, Main and Rod Bearings, Timing chain and Roller
- LS3 headers ported and polished
- Custom ground cam
- Fast LSX 102 intake with Throttle-body
- Haltech Cold Air Intake Kit
- Upgraded Flex plate
- New OEM water pump, alternator, power steering pump
- Melling oil pump
- Upgraded radiator
The transmission and rear where freshened up and has a stock stall
I think that's about it, let me know what you think.
2008 G8 GT #219 of first 888(purchased from TonyGXP)
402CI Stroker pushing 480rwhp
Manley Ultra Lightweight Rotating assembly
LS3 heads, Fast 102mm intake
Cam, 1 7/8" heads with corsa catback
Pedders suspension at all 4 wheels sitting on 19" Breyton's
Last edited by Bobyboy101; 08-03-2014 at 03:19 PM.