Definitely driving back. Assuming I can actually get... 22ish? on the highway, I'll be spending less than $150.00 to get her home. I've thought about shipping, and I even found one dealer in Cleveland that had a GT that offered $395.00 flat-rate shipping to anywhere in the lower 48, which would be handy. But this dealer does not, and without a deal, I'd assume it'd cost at least a grand. I know my dad had a truck shipped from Abilene to our home near Austin (230 mile drive/4 hour drive) and it cost him $500.
I am excited about the drive for sure... It'll be fun.
2009.5 GT, SRM
Premium and Sport Packages
- Morimoto LED projector fog assemblies
- Spec-D LED tail light assemblies
- VG shark fin antenna
- Drag DR-64 20x9
- Rotofab CAI
- Kooks mids, mid-pipe delete with H, GXP mufflers
- Pat G. tuned
- King Springs standard height/PPV Severe Duty
- BMR poly rear cradle bushing inserts, sway bars, and strut tower brace