Local to Buffalo NY, looks like a clean g8 - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-04-2015, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Local to Buffalo NY, looks like a clean g8

Found this ad and looks local to me

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4900823714.html

From the pictures it looks to be a clean ride. If anyone on this forum is interested in this, I could be persuaded to see if I can contact the poster and see if I could assist in any inspection and/or "take it to a local mechanic for a once over" if someone is in the market...

Anyways, here's what I saw from the ad:

2009 Pontiac G8 GT -- Excellent Condition: Runs and Sounds Great! Clean, No Winters, No Track, Always Garaged (Heated in Winter).

Asking $23,900 or Best Reasonable Offer.

29,460 miles.
White Hot Ext. with Graphite Leather (Heated), Fully Loaded Sport Package w/ Moonroof and 19" Machine Faced Aluminum Wheels.
6.0L V8, L76, 6-speed Automatic w/Sport Mode & Manual Tap Shift.
RWD, Limited Slip Rear Differential & Stabilitrak.
Bluetooth, Remote Car Start, and 11 premium Blaupunkt speakers.

I am the second owner and purchased the car in January 2012 with just over 20,000 miles on it from an Ohio GM dealer. Here is a list of the work ($4000) that has been performed since then:

• Kooks 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers with Jet Hot Silver Ceramic Coating.
• Solo High Flow Cats.
• Solo "Mach" unbalanced stainless muffler and J-pipes which reduce cruising drone in cabin.
• Solo 3-1/2" 304 SS Quad Exhaust Tips.
• Vara-Ram Cold Air Intake.
• Professional 93 Octane ECM and TCM tune by Livernois Motorsports (includes device to re-flash to stock or a different tune). http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/pages/About-Us.html
• Powder Coated Brake Calipers, "Toolbox Red".
• Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Max Performance Summer Radial (approx. 5000 miles on them).
• Dealer Re-alignment & Roadforce balanced when I installed the new tires in 2013.
• GXP rear diffuser.
• Color matched "shark fin" antenna.
• Radiator flushed Spring 2014. Refilled with Prestone Dexcool.
• Tires rotated/checked September 2014.
• Mobil 1 oil and extended performance filter replaced end of October 2014.

All exhaust work performed at Mufflerman in Kenmore. I have the stock headers, cats, and air intake, however I don't have the stock mufflers.

NOTE: I also have a brand new set of DMH Electronic Cut-Outs that I purchased and never installed. They are available for $350, if interested.

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
Kooks LT's, SOLO HFC & Mach Unbalanced with J-pipes, SLP Tips.
Livernois tune, VCM, FE3's, full Holden blue gauges conversion, iphone on display. Daily Driver FTW
The ZEPCOM G8 was SOLO's test mule
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Bought 3/30/2009, retired 7/18/2017 at 136k miles, still strong. Been a great ride, she will be missed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-04-2015, 07:34 PM

Looks pretty good the price is fair but I think 22,000 or 22500 will take it. If this was in Toronto I would seriously think about buying it.

K&N CAI, Pypes headers, Solo HFC's,Solo axle backs, Custom tune, FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.Little lunati cam,SLP 25 %UDP, AC tensioner upgrade.15% tint.12" sub woofer with amp.Future upgrade Power slot rotors & posi quiet pads.

V6 Spectre CAI, Original Overkill tune,FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, BMR Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.12" sub woofer with amp.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-04-2015, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepcom View Post
Found this ad and looks local to me

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/4900823714.html

From the pictures it looks to be a clean ride. If anyone on this forum is interested in this, I could be persuaded to see if I can contact the poster and see if I could assist in any inspection and/or "take it to a local mechanic for a once over" if someone is in the market...

Anyways, here's what I saw from the ad:

2009 Pontiac G8 GT -- Excellent Condition: Runs and Sounds Great! Clean, No Winters, No Track, Always Garaged (Heated in Winter).

Asking $23,900 or Best Reasonable Offer.

29,460 miles.
White Hot Ext. with Graphite Leather (Heated), Fully Loaded Sport Package w/ Moonroof and 19" Machine Faced Aluminum Wheels.
6.0L V8, L76, 6-speed Automatic w/Sport Mode & Manual Tap Shift.
RWD, Limited Slip Rear Differential & Stabilitrak.
Bluetooth, Remote Car Start, and 11 premium Blaupunkt speakers.

I am the second owner and purchased the car in January 2012 with just over 20,000 miles on it from an Ohio GM dealer. Here is a list of the work ($4000) that has been performed since then:

• Kooks 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers with Jet Hot Silver Ceramic Coating.
• Solo High Flow Cats.
• Solo "Mach" unbalanced stainless muffler and J-pipes which reduce cruising drone in cabin.
• Solo 3-1/2" 304 SS Quad Exhaust Tips.
• Vara-Ram Cold Air Intake.
• Professional 93 Octane ECM and TCM tune by Livernois Motorsports (includes device to re-flash to stock or a different tune). http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/pages/About-Us.html
• Powder Coated Brake Calipers, "Toolbox Red".
• Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Max Performance Summer Radial (approx. 5000 miles on them).
• Dealer Re-alignment & Roadforce balanced when I installed the new tires in 2013.
• GXP rear diffuser.
• Color matched "shark fin" antenna.
• Radiator flushed Spring 2014. Refilled with Prestone Dexcool.
• Tires rotated/checked September 2014.
• Mobil 1 oil and extended performance filter replaced end of October 2014.

All exhaust work performed at Mufflerman in Kenmore. I have the stock headers, cats, and air intake, however I don't have the stock mufflers.

NOTE: I also have a brand new set of DMH Electronic Cut-Outs that I purchased and never installed. They are available for $350, if interested.
Looking at this car again it looks pretty nice. if I was going to buy another G8 I would seriously think about buying this. Low miles & looks spotless.

K&N CAI, Pypes headers, Solo HFC's,Solo axle backs, Custom tune, FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.Little lunati cam,SLP 25 %UDP, AC tensioner upgrade.15% tint.12" sub woofer with amp.Future upgrade Power slot rotors & posi quiet pads.

V6 Spectre CAI, Original Overkill tune,FE3 Struts & Shocks, White line bushings & bearings, BMR Rear Cradle inserts, Moog end links.12" sub woofer with amp.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2015, 08:21 AM

thanks for your information
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2015, 02:48 PM

Looks great I'd jump all over that.... I paid 21k for my 09 SBM with 38k miles bone stock super clean just like that one
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-10-2015, 01:14 PM

Looks super clean.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-12-2015, 12:15 PM

looks clean but still expensive
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2015, 09:11 PM

I ended up purchasing the car this past weekend. It is as clean as it looks in the pictures, the gentlemen who owned it took exceptionally good care of the car.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Awesome! now you need to join us in one of this summer's WNY carshow events!

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
Livernois tune, VCM, FE3's, full Holden blue gauges conversion, iphone on display. Daily Driver FTW
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Bought 3/30/2009, retired 7/18/2017 at 136k miles, still strong. Been a great ride, she will be missed!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-30-2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
I ended up purchasing the car this past weekend. It is as clean as it looks in the pictures, the gentlemen who owned it took exceptionally good care of the car.
can you post pics? I would love to see it!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2015, 09:00 PM

I will be selling the exhaust by piece or in full if anyone has any interest.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-03-2015, 10:25 AM

Selling the cats?
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 07:08 AM

Im in west seneca too Zepcom. whats your g8 look like?
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Remi -- I have an MGM (Dark grey) with the twinspoke rims. I'm on the local expressways quite a bit... shoot me a pm!

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page