I bought mine with 15k less miles and all the options the car can come with for 3 thousand dollars LESS than that just two months ago. Sure it's a rare color, but it doesn't have the premium, sport or roof and has VERY high miles for the age.
Just my opinion but I'd offer 21-22k or so.
2009 SRM GT w/ Sport, Premium, and Roof
- Kooks LT's, SOLO Mach Unbalanced, HFC Midpipe
- RotoFab CAI & Rad Cover
- Custom PCM & TCM tune done via HP Tuners
- 19" Breyton GTS-AV, Hyper Silver, Continental DWS, 14" Brembo's
- DDM 5000k HID's / 68 LED Fogs
- Suede subwoofer and amp enclosure in trunk