Value of '09 G8 GT loaded with 11,000 - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Value of '09 G8 GT loaded with 11,000

Im not too sure how accurate the sites that are available to the public for car prices actually are. Dealers use Black Book, etc, which is updated more often and is more accurate. But Im interested in opinions as to the value of a 2009 (early, not 2009.5) that is White Hot, both Sport and Premium packages with sunroof, summer Bridgestone tires (19") and less than 11,000 miles. Also has the black/red leather interior. Absolutely stock, no mods, no wrecks, not abused, Mobil 1 since new, etc. Primarily driven with only me, the driver, on board; sometimes one passenger. A true "as new" car.

I keep reading how well they hold their value...just wonder what that means in dollars and cents, LOL

2009 G8 GT: White Hot/Onyx-Red, Premium & Sport Pkgs w/sunroof. '99 Z/28, '85 Monte SS, '03 Monte SS. Assorted other toys & animals....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 PM

I paid for my 2008 G8 GT base with 16,xxx miles, very clean, one owner, no scratches, in the pic in my sig, about a month ago and I paid 24K. I paid a little more then I should but I got a really good warranty and gap insurance. Mine was bone stock with everything original including the tires. I purchased mine from a Hyundai dealer.

Albert

2008 G8 GT tastefully modded, dyno 370 HP 390 TQ
R.I.P. 2008 G8 GT, all stock
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 PM

Garage
SSsmokin99, thats the exact car I want! I sold my 3.6L to buy a house & ended up with a wimpy Ford Fusion. :-( if you're ever interested in selling yours, definitely let me know!!!

2009 G8 GT; White Hot
Premium Package, Sport Package, Sunroof
Roto Fab Intake, 20% tint all around.
Corsa Cat Back Exhaust
To be continued....

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 05:03 PM

I'd say 24-25k if you sold it your self. Little more if some one has there heart set on the white hot.

Stryker Blue Metallic G8 GT
- RotoFab, Ls7 maf, Rick C Intake/ported TB, 1 7/8" Kooks mids, Borla, Pat G tune, VMR 810's, Camaro deep trans pan, tints, polyelast bushings, fe3, Tein lowering springs, RotoFab radiator cover, VG shark fin, gloss black gxp diffuser, Morimoto 6k hids, led fogs, Neondials clear side markers, Maverick man carbon
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Yeah, the problem with selling it at that price is that to replace it costs a bunch more. A check of similar Camaro SS models shows me that; with the blind spot on the Camaro thrown in for free....

I think the original prices on these were actually pretty reasonable, once you waited until they were piling up on lots, then the dealer added profit dropped and you could get a fair price....

2009 G8 GT: White Hot/Onyx-Red, Premium & Sport Pkgs w/sunroof. '99 Z/28, '85 Monte SS, '03 Monte SS. Assorted other toys & animals....
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 11:16 AM

Just keep it! I don't think you'll find anything comparable for the price at this time. You'll be hard-pressed to find another someday with such low miles should you change your mind.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Oh I know. I was mostly just wondering value. My neighbor has a 2011 Camaro, and I much prefer the G8- and it believe this car, despite the well known issues, is a VERY well built car for the "long haul". I've heard the roads in Austrailia are even worse than the ones here were I live, lol. Plus, owning a car since new only happens to that car once (as the orig owner, you know what has happened to it, if anything...)

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 03:02 PM

Where are these low mileage G8's coming from? It's crazy
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobengh View Post
Where are these low mileage G8's coming from? It's crazy

In my case, I drive my truck quite a bit of the time during the week, so the days of commuting 500 miles/week are over for me. If I need to drive across the state, I will grab the car, though, as long as it isnt snowing or icing....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page