Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bakersfield, CA
09 Pacific Blue 39k miles - $23,500? Deal or no deal
As u can tell for my other thread, I am on the market for G8 GT or GXP. My fiancÚ has a co worker who doesn't mind selling his 09 G8 GT. When she asked him about it, he mentioned the following:
1. He's the original owner. Bought it at the end of 2008. Stated he has Maintenace docs.
2. 39,000 miles - which isn't much since he's had the car for over 4 years now.
3. The only option it doesn't have is sunroof. Has all other items (Bluetooth, heated seats, onstar, aux) - sunroof can always be installed later on.
4. He just moved to California, the car has been in Texas and verified with him that it hasn't been driven in snow at all, no rust or anything.
5. The color is not my first second or third preference. I still have 4 months till marriage so not in a super big rush, but the pacific blue is starting to grow on me. It will look good with a different set of wheels and a little drop.
6. He asks 23,500, but I'm pretty certain I can get it for 21,500 to 22,000 if I pay cash.
What do you guys think?
Last edited by hgill02; 12-06-2012 at 03:36 PM.