G8 GT 22.5k - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

G8 GT 22.5k

How did I do? I bought a fully loaded (except roof ) gt for 22.5. It already had tinted windows, Magnaflow catback and some mudflaps lol. Interior and exterior were pretty much pristine. Hood has some clear plastic protector which saved some pretty significant dings it appears. Amazing how these cars hold value! Color is the voodoo blue (see sig). 30k miles and clear record.

09 G8 GT Liquid Red, Premium & Sport Packages
Sold

09 G8 GT Stryker Blue Metallic, Premium & Sport Packages, Magnaflow Catback, Tinted Windows, Mudflap Delete , Clear Side Markers (Neondials), VG Sharkfin, GXP Diffuser, Redline Center Console, Infinity Kappa speakers, more to come!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 01:24 PM

Sounds like a pretty good deal. I paid 22,500 for my 09 White Hot G8 GT with 23k miles on it back in November and would sell it for the same price today if someone gave me the money.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 08:54 PM
On the Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philsz View Post
Sounds like a pretty good deal. I paid 22,500 for my 09 White Hot G8 GT with 23k miles on it back in November and would sell it for the same price today if someone gave me the money.
Miles/details?

To op: sounds pretty good. Love the blue

Last edited by bds001; 02-25-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Saw answer in sig

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 08:57 PM

Not bad at all and you even got a few freebies!

2009 SRM G8 GT, Premium & Sport Package..
Performance: Some, but not enough..
Appearance: Too much to list..

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 09:04 PM

Mine still has 23k miles on it and it isn't a sport. I am not sure how they are classified when it comes to options but it only has heated seats, no sport wheels or sunroof. It is 100% stock, no issues. Bought it in November, didn't want to drive it in winter and now I am looking to get my old twin turbo z06 back.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philsz View Post
Mine still has 23k miles on it and it isn't a sport. I am not sure how they are classified when it comes to options but it only has heated seats, no sport wheels or sunroof. It is 100% stock, no issues. Bought it in November, didn't want to drive it in winter and now I am looking to get my old twin turbo z06 back.
Base, Premium package, Premium / Sport package. Yours appears to be the same as mine. Premium package. Personally, 18" tires are cheaper (versus 19"). I don't like the flat bottom too thick leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knob is almost identical and the medal pedals got boy racer written all over them. Had a roof on my last car. Useless, nothing but tons of buffeting and road noise. Totally satisfied with what I have.

2009 PBM G8 GT. Premium package.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflsupG8 View Post
How did I do? I bought a fully loaded (except roof ) gt for 22.5. It already had tinted windows, Magnaflow catback and some mudflaps lol. Interior and exterior were pretty much pristine. Hood has some clear plastic protector which saved some pretty significant dings it appears. Amazing how these cars hold value! Color is the voodoo blue (see sig). 30k miles and clear record.
Nice score... Dealer or private sale ? Any warranty left ? I love that color. Good luck with it. You've made a great choice. Believe me, you wont miss that roof.

2009 PBM G8 GT. Premium package.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

Dealer. Powertiain for a few more months which is just enough to get some work done

Sold

09 G8 GT Stryker Blue Metallic, Premium & Sport Packages, Magnaflow Catback, Tinted Windows, Mudflap Delete , Clear Side Markers (Neondials), VG Sharkfin, GXP Diffuser, Redline Center Console, Infinity Kappa speakers, more to come!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 07:10 AM

Garage
Great find, priced right too

09 G8 GT White Hot
06 G6 GT
98 TA
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 05:25 PM

How do you like the magnaflow?
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

Its nice. Drone with afm at 70 but ill fix that eventually. Its like night and day vs stock.

Sold

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflsupG8 View Post
Its nice. Drone with afm at 70 but ill fix that eventually. Its like night and day vs stock.
Yeah stock its way too quiet lol
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 05:58 PM

Any other plans for the car?
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 PM

do u still have the mudflaps? interedted in buying or if you have pictures

kooks LT headers, hi flow cats, x pipe, corsa exhaust, Vararam CAI, ported TB/intake manifold, underdrive pulley, catch can, qtp electric cut outs, 160 t stat, HSRK, H&R lowering springs, BMR sway bar

12.6 @109-old tune
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-25-2013, 07:07 PM

Thinking of buying a GT, already have a V6 with all of the options. Just need to sell my 1988 GTA notchback first.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by badws6ta View Post
Any other plans for the car?
Nothing big at the moment. I'll be tuning it after I get some warranty work done and the powertrain is gone. Next month or so. Just doing some minor appearance mods. I need to figure out how to clean out the underside and seal it really well since I think this was driven pretty hard on dirt roads. Also front bumper cover needs repainted due to significant chips. Thank god they put a clear bra on the metal parts.

Sold

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page