Happy New Year from Solo Performance - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Solo Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-02-2011, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Happy New Year from Solo Performance

From all of us at Solo Performance...Happy New Year!!! We appreciate the support and positive feedback from the G8 community. We hope everyone has a safe and healthy New Year!!!

Steve, Jeff, and the Solo Crew
516-655-9002
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-02-2011, 03:13 PM

Happy new year to you guys as well! Thanks for all the help in sorting out my exhaust issues last year. I have been a happy camper since. I may have to chop up my cats a bit this year though to make them fit if I add headers.

I know that you guys have done some work with others who added long tubes. I was thinking of Kooks 1 7/8 Lt's and making mods to the cats to make it all work. I would like to some how make it all a bolt on system if possible (not weld the cat to the collector). I'll have to give you a call for my little project unless you have some suggestions for me.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-02-2011, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris View Post
Happy new year to you guys as well! Thanks for all the help in sorting out my exhaust issues last year. I have been a happy camper since. I may have to chop up my cats a bit this year though to make them fit if I add headers.

I know that you guys have done some work with others who added long tubes. I was thinking of Kooks 1 7/8 Lt's and making mods to the cats to make it all work. I would like to some how make it all a bolt on system if possible (not weld the cat to the collector). I'll have to give you a call for my little project unless you have some suggestions for me.
That's a very custom setup...it's much easier to give Jeff a call. We make a catted midpipe for the Kooks LT headers, and we weld the cats right inline in our midpipe. You can see pictures of it and hear what it will sound like here: https://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30667

You might even want to think about selling what you have on there now and just put that money towards purchasing the catted midpipe setup that just bolts right on.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 AM

Happy new year Steve and see you and or Jeff next month.

8000K hid lows, GM 2-way remote, BT from 09.5, VIM, Rotofab rad cover, GXP fascia & diffuser, Inalfa sunroof
Rotofab CAI, VMS ecm/tcm 93 octane dyno tune, Mobil1, Solo Mach Shorty, Solo hfc's, Kooks 1 7/8 LT's
BMR subframe connectors, trans brace, diff bushings, subframe bushings, trailering arms
Summer rims/tires- 19X8.5 FR (245/40 Hankook), 19X9.5 rr (275/35 Hankook)
Winter tires/rims- 18X8.5 all the way around (245/40 Michelin)
339 WHP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page