Order confirmation and delivery time. - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Solo Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Order confirmation and delivery time.

I ordered my solo axle backs yesterday mid day and have not recieved any confirmations yet, just a paypal reciept.

I'm just curious how long it usually takes to recieve a prodct like this from them. I'm very excited and just want to be able to guage when ill get it...i originally wanted to install that with my gxp diffuser but that should be here tomorrow.

Also where are they located? I'm wondering if there will be delays cause of the big storm.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

2008 Liquid Red G8 Gt #825
Rotofab, Solo axle back, GXP diffuser, spyder led tails, and some other cosmetic mods
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 07:15 PM
OGOC Member

Pretty sure they're in Buffalo NY and Mississauga (near Toronto). I assume they ship product from those locations, so I don't think the storm would have any *direct* effect on shipping to Illinois (although I suppose shipping companies could be back-logged by Sandy overall). I picked mine up, so no idea what their ship times are.

I can tell you that I absolutely love mine! You'll want to do a remote start every time (I do, grinning like an idiot as I walk across the parking lot at work).

Just the right amount of rumble on start/growl on throttle/burble on downshift for me. Hope they get to ya soon!

OGOC (Ontario G8 Owners Club) Member
2009 SRM GT, Pat G tune, Kooks LTH & Corsa, paddle shifters, biga$$ CTS-V brakes, CarboTech pads, RotoFab, 275/35/18 on Interlagos (18x9.5), Tein/Koni/BMR, GXP diffuser, SharkFin, CoStar, hood 'overbite' fix, etc.

Join us for The 6th Annual OGOC (Ontario G8 Owners Club) Lakeview Meet -- June 9, 2018 at Mosport! (CTMP)
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Confirmation email with tracking info recieved...can't wait for it to get here

Rotofab, Solo axle back, GXP diffuser, spyder led tails, and some other cosmetic mods

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Garage
No worries, they work hard to process each order properly "the first time". I did hear that UPS had east coast delays, not sure if the normal pickup was effected.

When these things happen, best to call Steve or PM him here at GOINGSOLO2, if there's any issues, as many on here will attest to, Steve will take care of you!

Be sure to update this thread when you receive and install your axlebacks, can't wait for the review, and if it was "worth the wait". :-)

--zepcom

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
Kooks LT's, SOLO HFC & Mach Unbalanced with J-pipes, SLP Tips.
Livernois tune, VCM, FE3's, full Holden blue gauges conversion, iphone on display. Daily Driver FTW
The ZEPCOM G8 was SOLO's test mule
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Bought 3/30/2009, retired 7/18/2017 at 136k miles, still strong. Been a great ride, she will be missed!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

They are supposed to be here tomorrow...

I cannot believe it will have only taken 4 days!!! Can't wait

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Site Sponsor

Glad you got all of your tracking information!!! My internet and power were out due to Hurricane Sandy....just got it back thank goodness. Very scary times!!

I apologize for not seeing this, but I had no power or internet at all for the last few days. Have a great day and thanks again for choosing SOLO Performance.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 03:20 PM Thread Starter

No problem at all!!!

I never would have imagined I'd get my axle backs in 4 days...I was expecting 2 weeks or so!

I got them installed in 20min today (most of which was taking it out of the box and cleaning up. It took about 2min to get each stock muffler off and less then that to get the solo's on.

Loving the sound. Great product!!!

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 09:56 PM

Garage
I was very impressed with Solo's shipping response time when I recently ordered a kit, too, I think I ordered it Friday afternoon and was delivered Tuesday

Nick
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Administrator

Garage
Awesome!

2009.1 ZEPCOM MGM G8 GT
Kooks LT's, SOLO HFC & Mach Unbalanced with J-pipes, SLP Tips.
Livernois tune, VCM, FE3's, full Holden blue gauges conversion, iphone on display. Daily Driver FTW
The ZEPCOM G8 was SOLO's test mule
www.youtube.com/zepcom

Bought 3/30/2009, retired 7/18/2017 at 136k miles, still strong. Been a great ride, she will be missed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page