Pontiac G8 Forum banner

We made the move! 5000 cash back on all G8's!

6K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  beach 
#1 ·
We tagged the G8's we needed to to gain 2000 in dealer cash on all G8's

That means 1500 consumer cash 1500 bonus cash and 2000 dealer cash on all 09 G8 GT and GXP!

Come get some. ;)

2 GXP's in transit so far

A white hot 6 speed with red and black leather a a white hot auto with solid black leather.

#3 ·
Hmm...now how many G8's on the lot/in the pipeline does it take for a dealer to get the cash?

Seems like most that have such things tend to actually use it and say as such in quotes, but it's worth clarifying. Also, is it something like the previous certificates that you get a certain number of and then they're gone, or?

0/1.9% + extra $2k + dealer discount...yeah, that works...

#4 ·
mrgto : Yes, In lieu of 0%

beach : It will depend on how many G8's they sold and how many they are tagging.

As I have said before, I am working to make our dealership the G8 capital of Texas so we got it without tagging any G8's :lol:

So I tagged some anyway just for good measure. Im not sure how the other local dealers are doing, but we have been #1 and 2 in G8 sales in our region for a few months now and it will only get better.

#5 ·
can you combine with GMS?

#6 ·
I'm wondering the same thing. When I spoke to a dealer with "certificates" last time around, the certificate disappeared as soon as he heard employee price. I'm not really complaining, but I'm not sure if that's the way it had to be, or just the way they chose to use them.

#15 ·
Wow! Great price! Makes me feel bad I bought mine in September.

#10 ·
Sell them...sell them all

Jump on it boys, $26,269...it ain't gonna get much better than that!

#11 ·
What is the best deal you guys have to offer on a 2009 GXP auto and what colors do you have?

#17 ·
Order it from Gay Pontiac and have it shipped to your local Pontiac dealer.

#20 ·
beach : Delaware in winter ? LOL Hopefully the local dealers will try hard and get you a good deal.

MLozano : Comon now, its only 1200 miles, Just 300 short of break in.

B 4 U : Lease pull ahead + you get an additional 1000 in targetted leesee bonus cash on top of the 5,000 in rebates! Thats 6k worth of rebates and GM may pick up the tab on a few of your payments, we would need to call get see what the pull ahead is. ;)

Keep in mind folks, the 26,269 was a GMS (employee) quote.

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
Use of Certificates

I read

'08 My GM Employee/Supplier/Dealership Employee/Military/College Discount/Credit Union Sales are eligible for cerificate redemption. DBC's can but do not have to be passed along to the customer.

'09 MY GM Employee/Suplier/DealershipEmployee/Military/College Discount/Credit Union Sales are eligible for certificate redemption but DBC's CANNOT be passed along to customer.

So there are two rules for GM Supplier, one for 08 models and one for 09 models.

So before you just enroll in a credit union for an 09, understand what the dealer can do.

#25 · (Edited by Moderator)
I read

'08 My GM Employee/Supplier/Dealership Employee/Military/College Discount/Credit Union Sales are eligible for cerificate redemption. DBC's can but do not have to be passed along to the customer.

'09 MY GM Employee/Suplier/DealershipEmployee/Military/College Discount/Credit Union Sales are eligible for certificate redemption but DBC's CANNOT be passed along to customer.

So there are two rules for GM Supplier, one for 08 models and one for 09 models.

So before you just enroll in a credit union for an 09, understand what the dealer can do.
What does DBC stand for? Can't figure it out.

#27 ·
Hi all, Long time reader first post. I am looking for a 09 G8 GT or GXP. I what the best deal. I am eligable for GM employee price, But I have seen better deals on here then that. Silver or Sport Red Loaded. IM if you know of a good deal.
How much would be the delivery charge? i'm seriously intrested and ready to buy.
Rather than post here, email Nino directly & he'll get back to you one on one:

nino@gaypontiacbuickgmc.com

This post has been deleted
#39 ·
nino, I'm in Texas and I'm currently in the market for a 09 white g8 gt with sunroof, sport and premium packages. Basically fully loaded white with black leather. If the price is right, I can be there next weekend. Give me your best price Nino. :)
PM, email, or call him directly. Don't post here if you want a proper response;)

You can see how he is pricing them by looking around some of his threads, however, for a sampling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.