Are you guys familiar with Periscope? - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2016, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

Are you guys familiar with Periscope?

Hey guys. I know its been around for a few years now but is still new to a lot of people. Its a free phone app. that allows you to live stream what you are doing at that very moment. People can make short comments and you can just talk to reply. Its awesome and have seen A LOT!! : ) There are a couple other apps like this and i believe facebook now offers something like this. I don't do Facebook so I don't know for sure. You/we can follow a fellow member here and when you go to broadcast, it notifies you they are live.

I was thinking that this would be a good way to help one another trouble shoot and be a great way to show/share some awesome moments with one another. I don't think the videos save but am kinda new with the app and don't know for sure.

Thoughts?

PBM GT W/SPORT PACK
GO:
Pat G tune
CIA: ORSSOM
EXHAUST: BADLANDZ CUT OUTS W/ X PIPE AND RESONATOR DELETE
KOOKS 1 7/8 mids and HFC's (coated)

SHOW:
PONTIAC EMBLEMS REMOVED. HOLDEN TRUNK LOGO ADDED.
TINT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 01:41 PM

The app I'm looking for records my traffic stop, sends it to the cloud in true real time, without it needing any input from me, and without possibility of retrieval and deletion by the officer making the stop.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-25-2016, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

Wow. I figured this would gauge some interest. All well.

If you guys want to follow me on perisocope. Im under the name funky greens. I don't normally scope, so don't worry about me going on for stupid crap. Just if I have something of interest to the g8 community. Or an issue with the g8 and need a hand.

I was watching people drag race in New Orleans . I saw a mach truck and a tow truck with a car hooked to the back race each other. That was hilarious

PBM GT W/SPORT PACK
GO:
Pat G tune
CIA: ORSSOM
EXHAUST: BADLANDZ CUT OUTS W/ X PIPE AND RESONATOR DELETE
KOOKS 1 7/8 mids and HFC's (coated)

SHOW:
PONTIAC EMBLEMS REMOVED. HOLDEN TRUNK LOGO ADDED.
TINT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page