G8 GT Part Prices - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By MGMGXP

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
G8 GT Part Prices

Looking to sell some of my extra G8 GT parts and am having some trouble locking down a good price to ask. First, I have a stock OEM 19in rim (no tire). Has the typical surface scratches but overall a great looking rim. Next, I have a full stock OEM air intake with a brand new filter in great condition just took it off the car and cleaned it. Just curious as to what you guys think I should ask, or what you have gotten for them in the past, for those two items (priced separately of course). Thinking $250-300 for the rim and $180-225 for the air intake, but again not sure. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 05:05 PM

Maybe $150 plus shipping for the rim and more if the tire pressure monitoring system sensor is included. $100 shipped for the air intake and what brand is the new air filter? Of course, prices are contingent upon the demand and condition of each item. Good luck

#NEVER GIVE UP
#AUDACITY OF HOPE

"Rather not run the risk of offending anyone, so let me just go ahead and offend someone". -PONY MAN

"When you write the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen". -UNKNOWN

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 05:14 PM

I scrolled thru the parts for sale section an found that a member (in May 2018) was asking $100 plus shipping for his 19" GT sport wheel plus ahipping. He stated it was in excellent, but *without* the center cap, transponder or nuts. I suspect it sold at that price 10 days later. Another member was selling his OEM air intake (in March 2018) an asking $50 or OBO for it plus shipping. It sold about 3 days later. If time is on your side, I would think you could adjust X amount upwards from those numbers to start with.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 05:33 PM

Subtle for sale post is subtle.
Zodiac likes this.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-13-2018, 06:30 PM

You can probably ask for more that the 250-300 that you're asking for the wheel. The 19 inch OEM wheel retails for over 1k each. Here's a listing page showing MSRP and discounted pricing for two 19inch wheel options https://www.gmpartsprime.com/parts-l...mbers=92217688
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 01:12 PM

If that price includes shipping for the rim, then maybe. I would actually like to buy a stock rim in better condition, for some reason one of mine got some junk on it that won't come off. I don't need it though so I can wait for a price that I like ( something like GOPHERIT said would be great) but if someone was in a bind you could likely get what you initially thought for it.

Spectre CAI
Superchips tune
SOLO axleback
X pipe
First 888 #85
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page