Holden HSV GTS parts guys - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Holden HSV GTS parts guys

So I know someone on here knows a guy in AU. A special sorta guy that sells used HSV parts. i found a guy on a website called Gumtree. I guess its like Craigslist for Austrilla. So we already know haw thats gonna go. So If you know a guy, let us know.
Thanks Everyone, Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2019, 06:23 PM
Pontiac Crazy

Garage
Depending on what you're looking for I'd recommend hitting up Lsxtreme. Just got some interior parts in from them last week.

2009.5 G8 GXP SRM 6MT
-Kooks 1-7/8 LT, 3" Solo, RotoFab CAI, Full Zeta II suspension with BCs, Monster LT1-S & Tick Master Cylinder, 3.91 w/ TrueTrac
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 05:53 AM

If you're really serious about getting parts for AUS, you need to get on facebook and join the g8 owners page (the one with 18,000+ members) and ask there. That is where the guys getting parts for us are most active.
Or you can message Wolfman1192 on this board. I know him personally, he sells a lot of Holden things on here (look in the classifieds section, he has a thread right now) and he is one of the nicest, down to earth, trustworthy guys in the community.....there's not too many people like that left.

2009 LR GT,Red/Onyx, Sport, Roof
Vararam, pypes headers, Borla X pipe, 2014 SS mufflers, Pat G custom cam, 3.45 Camaro diff, Powerhaus/ Sky tune
Koni yellows, H&R springs (cut dead coil), Polyelast strut bushings, BMR Toe Rods and Trailing arms, Whiteline radius rod, front lower control arm and rear cradle bushings, GXP Front Bumper and Diffuser,
Axis 18's, 255/40 (front), 275/40 (rear) Firestone Indy 500 Tires

12.29 @ 114
1.9 60 ft
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYDBPR View Post
...Or you can message Wolfman1192 on this board. I know him personally, he sells a lot of Holden things on here (look in the classifieds section, he has a thread right now) and he is one of the nicest, down to earth, trustworthy guys in the community...
I'll double that thought! Had asked him about the possibilities of getting some emblems that he didn't have. The next time he ordered parts he ordered the emblems as well. Sort of the new Crazy Paul for Holden nuts!

--Brian

2009 Pontiac G8 GT PSM w/Sport & Premium packages -- Rotofab, GXP Diffuser, Cortex, Solo Axle Backs w/ 3.5" tips & Many "Crazy Paul" additions
2008 Chevy Impala SS
2001 GMC Sierra
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 08:11 AM

He (wolfman) answered all the annoying questions I had about parts and other items, and even sent me info on local meets since I'm not on Facebook.

When I actually need/want something for the car, I'll go to him no doubt. Helps that he's almost local too.

-J

2012 Caprice
2008 Crown Vic

Past LSx:
2002 Camaro Z28
2000 Formula
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:30 AM

Wolfman1192 is def your go to guy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
gts , holden , hsv

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page