Best Evaluation Tool - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

Best Evaluation Tool

Hello I am new to the forum even though I have owned my G8GT since 2009. I am disabled now at 56 years old and I cant drive my car comfortably anymore. Is KBB or NADA still good? I am a Hagertys member and saw where they posted an article on Pontiac G8"s being a good potential buy.

Thanks,
Ken
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 04:16 PM

Of the vehicles the wife an I own, '10 Camaro, '10 CTS V, '09 G8 and '09 Hummer H3. The G8 is the easiest to get in and out of and has the least blind spots and the biggest trunk. Also get the best gas mileage . Stick with what ya like.

'09 PBM GT. #2 Kook's Mids, Solo Mach balanced, SCT X4 Tuner. LED H/lamps, Tail lamps and Interior
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 07:38 PM

To bad. The GT is holding its value well. The gxp even more. Post some pics and details here and we can give you an idea on her value. You can't post in the for sale section but I see people getting ideas on their cars value before.

PBM GT W/SPORT PACK
GO:
Pat G tune
CIA: ORSSOM
EXHAUST: BADLANDZ CUT OUTS W/ X PIPE AND RESONATOR DELETE
KOOKS 1 7/8 mids and HFC's (coated)

SHOW:
PONTIAC EMBLEMS REMOVED. HOLDEN TRUNK LOGO ADDED.
TINT

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback. My medical issues are not entry/exit of the vehicle it is the seat being hard and highly bolstered. I sit on a pillow on ice packs just to drive my G8. Believe me I love my car. I researched the G8 in 2008 and 2009 significantly and bought a 1 owner used one with 15,000 miles in 2009. I don't have pictures yet. My car is white with red interior with premium and sport package and the sunroof. Early 2009 so no extra cupholders in the back seat. I have 106,000 miles with zero mods. Drove it like a Camry or Accord to work and to Hilton Head and back home over the years. No wrecks. All recalls performed. My car had slight vibration so I had motor mounts replaced under warranty. Then later on still had slight vibration and at around 95,000 miles dealership replaced the lifters under warranty. The vibration is gone now. I have new Toyo summer tire oem size. I see prices on Cars.com significantly higher than KBB or NADA. Oh yea I just had the headliner replaced. It was coming loose in all 4 corners. This is a southern car. Original owner in Alabama and I live in South Carolina. I will get pictures as soon as I can wash my car.

Thanks again,

Kenny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page