Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com - View Single Post - 2009 G8 GT w/SAS Bluetooth upgrade
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
RobertHammen

2009 G8 GT w/SAS Bluetooth upgrade

I got a great deal from Sellers back in May on my old-invoice White Hot G8 GT (Premium/Sport/Sunroof). My only regret was that there was no Bluetooth functionality, since it wasn't a 2009.5 car.

Well, when Sellers offered the Bluetooth upgrade, I immediately let them know I wanted one, and drove from WI to MI to get it done last week Thursday.

I also had their dealership address a number of minor issues (A/C didn't blow super cold, recalls, a dash squeak/rattle, TCM update) at the same time, and they did a top-notch job.

I've been using the heck out of my Bluetooth (in conjunction with my old iPhone 2G - ordering my 3GS this week and I have to say it's awesome. Sounds great and all of the people I've called/have called me on it have reported no issues with hearing me.

Count me as one very happy Sellers/SAS customer (I also have the revamped gauges installed, and they work very, very well). Only problem I have now is that my wife, after driving my GT (and stealing it from me), just got a GXP (also in White Hot, but with the Onyx/Red interior), and she is pissed about the lack of gauges. Looks like I'll be ordering a set the next time they are in stock .

--Robert

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome