This is the unicorn you've been looking for.
Excellent condition, low miles (<30k), no accidents, clean carfax, non-smoking, always garaged car. 2nd owner, selling to make room for a family car
More Photos available here
- Rear-wheel-drive, V8, manual transmission (!) sports sedan
- "LS3" 6.2L V8 engine & 6-speed manual transmission
- Brembo brakes (4 piston, 14in front), same as Cadillac CTS-V 1st gen
- Nurburgring tuned stock GXP suspension
- Balanced 52 front, 48 rear weight distribution
- Red & black (Onyx/Red) leather seats with GXP stitching
- Moonroof, dual-zone climate control, power everything
A rare future classic, 1 of 846
made with manual transmission. 1 of 16 WH M6 Roof Onyx/Red RP2
- $3,000 worth of bolt-ons
- Roto fab cold air intake
- ARH long tube headers with cats
- Magnaflow axel back*mufflers with quad 3 inch tips
- PatG tuned
- Tinted windows
- CAGS eliminator (gets rid of the forced skip upshift GM had to put in for fuel economy)
No major engine modifications (no cams, stroker, blower, etc), can easily restore to stock, stock GXP headers & mufflers included.
Dyno'd at 400+ RWHP, estimated 475hp measured at crank
I have title in hand ready to transfer (no lien).
Car is located in Seattle area.