Go Karts Event Sat. Feb 22nd Cinnaminson, NJ - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North East NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Go Karts Event Sat. Feb 22nd Cinnaminson, NJ

I am posting this here to see if there is any interest from the G8 World. I am hosting a Car Guy Get Together at Speed Raceway Indoor Go Kart Track in Cinnaminson, NJ on Saturday Feb. 22nd beginning at 10am.

I have invited folks from the Corvette and Delaware Country Cruisers to join in as well, and there may be an Italian Owners Club joining us too.

The details are on the flyer below, please print the flyer to gain entry into the track since we have the facility to ourselves for an hour.

Our start time is an hour before the track opens to the public, so we have the entire 2 tracks to our selves until 11am. There are two packages to choose from, both of them include your day license and pizza for lunch. We will also have a private room to relax in and watch others race. You can arrive by 9:30am to get signed in. They provide everything you need include helmets and timing sheets.

If you have never been to this facility, it is top notch with Italian made electric go karts that can really move. You can choose between a 2 race package and a 3 race package. The event is a fund raiser and their will be door prizes and a 50/50 as well.

The location is in the same parking lot as Sonic, and is an easy drive from Rt.73/Rt. 296/Betsy Ross Bridge.

So who is in? Spread the word the more the merrier.

Last edited by Camptown; 02-07-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page