Reputable body shop in York, PA - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North East NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-21-2013, 08:04 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Reputable body shop in York, PA

Any suggestions? Last night someone crossed the center line (vehicle behind them said she had been swerving a bunch looked like she was texting) and struck my wife and our "baby". Needless to say she is not doing well. (The G8 not my wife.) If I could figure how to post a picture I would, but right now I need some help with figuring out where I should take her to get repaired the right way.

2009 G8 GT | Panther Black Metallic | Onyx/Red | Roof | Roto-fab CAI ...R.I.P...
2010 Camaro SS/RS | Aqua Blue Metallic #829 of 3903 | Silver Stripes | Stock...ish

In pursuit of GXP M6 eventually...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2013, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Nevermind...I heard the two words that I never wanted to hear in relation to this car. "Total loss". Anyone near York looking to sell theirs?

2009 G8 GT | Panther Black Metallic | Onyx/Red | Roof | Roto-fab CAI ...R.I.P...
2010 Camaro SS/RS | Aqua Blue Metallic #829 of 3903 | Silver Stripes | Stock...ish

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Offshore Prositute

why is it considered total loss? IF you don't have frame damage, make them fix it anyway, her fault

Don't complain about life, if you do, try death, nobody has complained yet.

I am no Challenger to this game, I don't go Chargering away, and it is more than just ponies in this beast.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2013, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
They total damage estimate (or at least where they stopped adding on) was around $22,000. I think she had frame damage from where she was hit. I'm going to check with the body shop here shortly to get a detailed report on what they decided needed to be done.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page