Powerhaus performance - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North East NY, NJ, PA, MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Powerhaus performance

Well since the last thread was locked I will like to add my .02cents.

Calling a Borla Xpipe a sub par exhaust system has me scratching my head. Thought Borla was a good exhaust? Never the less he is going to an exhaust shop to have it fixed on Saturday.

I have a G8 and riding in my car then in his the exhaust bangs up a lot especially on hard acceleration and decel! You guys knew that the O2 sensor is hitting the frame rail on the passenger side but left it like that?

I have a post on FB you sent him and the posts on facebook were you the shop said that sometimes the parts dont work well together! On hear you say you never said that but you did.
Binh Le: Mike, if you are unhappy with your tune come to the shop and we will flash your car back to how you brought it to us and refund you your money back. No questions asked. Roshan has tuned thousands of cars with great results. Sometimes you aren't dealt with cars in the best running condition or put together with a combination of parts that work. That is life. Tuners get the bad rap when that happens. Sucks. Anyway like I said if you are unhappy, the offer is out there. Have a great weekend!
May 4 at 8:26pm Like

On my buddies Trans am.. Why do you talk $hit on him? He is 20 yrs old, and on your Dyno that was the 1st time he ever sprayed the car! You as the shop and tuner should instruct the customer when to spray and when not to spray! You should take your time and go over the do's and don't on N20! Its a 20 min conversation. But You say he is not suitible to have a performance car! He got dyno tuned with Roshan last year on motor, and with headers, True dual, lid and a tire went [email protected] on motor. He spent 600.00 in tunes with you and you talk smack on him? He is young! He reps your shop with stickers on your car and you say this about him behind his back? I can tell you for a fact that he does not rep your shop anymore..

I am making these threads because I am angry. I have 2 good friends who are very dissatisfied with there cars after work has been done on them from your shop. That should make you angry as well but instead you talk crap on one who is not even on this message board!

Shouldnt a car that makes more power then it did before and cuts a better 60' run a quicker time if it makes a clean pass? I think so. Makes sense to me.. Shouldnt a car that has an extra 100 hp with N20 trap faster then 3mph off his all motor runs especially if he 60's better and going through the traps in 4th gear instead of 5th? What did that Z06 trap all motor vs N20 and how big of a shot? My guess is that he traps 118-120 on motor and you said 130 on the bottle! Is that a 150 shot on there?

2009 G8 GT
2002 WS6 T/A
1998 Corvette

Last edited by 1998silverbird; 05-09-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998silverbird View Post

Shouldnt a car that makes more power then it did before and cuts a better 60' run a quicker time if it makes a clean pass? I think so. Makes sense to me.. Shouldnt a car that has an extra 100 hp with N20 trap faster then 3mph off his all motor runs especially if he 60's better and going through the traps in 4th gear instead of 5th? What did that Z06 trap all motor vs N20 and how big of a shot? My guess is that he traps 118-120 on motor and you said 130 on the bottle! Is that a 150 shot on there?
I have the blue z06 being talked about in this thread.

I don't like the fact the my car is being used against Powerhaus. I'm happy with my tune from Powerhaus.
What I'm not happy about is the dip in the graph, but the dip was there before the tune. And NO ONE can figure out why it is doing it. I've talked to nitrous express and nitrous outlet and they don't know what it is. I've changed numerous things since then. And it's still there. It has no relation to PHP, and they do not have any responsibility to fix it. They tuned my car to the best performance my car can do. Something mechanical is going on that is causing the dip. They did their best with ideas and even still are continuing to help get the dip figured out.

My car went [email protected] with a 1.76 60' all motor
Then went [email protected] with a 1.56 60'.
It has a 125 shot. So 13mph and 1.1 off the et, I think that's pretty respectable for that size shot.

I went to PHP for a nitrous tune and my car runs great. So I don't think you can blame the tune for the trans ams performance.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 06:57 PM

1998silverbird,

The previous thread was closed for a reason. You spit out nothing but misinformation.

Realistically, we tried to help out the one customer every which way possible so I don't understand why you are still going off on a tangent.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 07:17 PM

Jeff, you are entitled to your opinion and we can consider this as an unfavorable review about this shop.
However, taking this as an opportunity to incite a response from these guys is turning a review into a pursuit of conflict.
You've gotten some things off your chest and they've tried to defend themselves.

Let's just leave it at that and try not to revisit this in multiple sections of the forum.
You are welcome to offer your opinion when this subject comes up but let's just let things cool off for a bit.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Supercharged Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrousZ06 View Post
I have the blue z06 being talked about in this thread.

Just Sayin! Post some up in the Introduction forum!!

DD: 08 White Hot G8 GT Best E.T. 12.698 @ 109.1 MPH
VMR 20's 4 Wheel 04 CTS-V Brembo's
FE3 & Eibach,
Roto Fab,Doug Thorley LTs Magnaflow
1 of 1,086 2008 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT's

Garage Queen:
09 Stryker Blue G8 GT (No ET Under construction)
TVS1900, GXP 19's, 4 Wheel 09 CTS-V Brembo's
Rotofab, Solo, More to come soon!
Sold!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page