That's the beauty of the tuning that my buddy does. You pay him once and can come back as often as you want to make changes as your car progresses. He uses HP Tuners so TCM tune and turning DOD off is a snap. Just something to think about for the future.
2009 SRM GT w/ Sport, Premium, and Roof
- Kooks LT's, SOLO Mach Unbalanced, HFC Midpipe
- RotoFab CAI & Rad Cover
- Custom PCM & TCM tune done via HP Tuners
- 19" Breyton GTS-AV, Hyper Silver, Continental DWS, 14" Brembo's
- DDM 5000k HID's / 68 LED Fogs
- Suede subwoofer and amp enclosure in trunk