I would hope by now.... But those issues were not sorted out after they assured folks that it was before I bought one. Of course, I could have gotten an old stock unit. (No guarantee that you won't
That said, when I went back to them, it quickly became apparent that sending it back wasn't practical. I used washers to shim the posts and lift it up the 1/4" or so that I needed to clear the frame. Problem solved.
The clips for the shroud will need to be addressed up top. In order to get it to clasp into place, I tapped the top square loop bracket to engage the plastic tabs. On the spot for the shroud's feet, I used a material to shim between the bracket and the plastic feet/tabs. Easy/Peasy.
The plastic radiator cap should screw into place, but the fit is tight and you may need to get a new one just in case. I have to press down as I turn it to engage. Then it is a tight turn to thread it. Since the radiator threads are the metal ones, I was not concerned. It holds just fine.
I finished it off with the Blue Silicone hoses. Definitely recommend sleeved hose clamps. I used T-Bolts at first, but they failed and so I used sleeved high torque worm-gear. (Not from Home Depot; don't remember which vendor).
I suspect you could use some light compatible grease to keep the metal clamps from binding, but the sleeves should work well enough to prevent that.
Ditch their drain fitting and install a like size plug. I probably did have to drain it a few too many times, but the seal did not last long at all. It's not really their fault, they don't manufacture those rather common parts.
Once installed, you'll be happy.
P.S. This was a couple of years ago (after their fix even)