Need help finding a Photo Locations in the Seattle - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North Western Nor CA, OR, WA, ID, MT

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter

Arrow Need help finding a Photo Locations in the Seattle

Ok guys and gals

I'm looking for a really good location for a photo shoot of my car. Looking for something to really look cool. I'm thinking a nice wide alley, or a water fountain, interesting building or something that has a really great backdrop / background. I'll be bringing in fog machines, models, MUA, special lighting and so much more pending on the location. This will be a professional shoot commercial quality. Exact addresses or a map location for me to check out the location and scene to see if it will work would be appreciated. I'm thinking late spring early summer to do this but I need to start working on the permits and all now. Any and all suggestions are welcome. If you come to the Last GTG this Sunday. I'll have a concept put together so you can see what I'm looking for or trying to do.

And yes if you want your car photographed at that time it will be possible. Details are pending.

Thanks in advance

MidlifeG8

Mike
09 Pontiac G8 GT Liquid Red, Debadged Back, Holden V Flag front and back, Rad Cover, Customer License Plate frame
75 Pontiac Grandville Convert, Original,

Last edited by MidlifeG8; 11-09-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 05:30 PM

Garage
When it comes to scouting photo locations I've really started to use Google Street View quite a bit. I start looking at aerial images for interesting looking shapes (having the 'photos' button checked under 'more' helps too). I then use Street View to see what it looks like from ground level. Also, maps.bing.com has a 'birds eye' view that can be rotated to view buildings from various directions.

All that said, there is no replacement for driving around looking for spots.

Also, cool spots should be ones that work with the car. When you think G8, what environment comes to mind? Maybe start there and work out.

-Todd...

Last edited by TCorzett; 11-06-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page