Fender Rolling - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North Western Nor CA, OR, WA, ID, MT

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Fender Rolling

Hi Guys,

I finally sold my bike and now have the cash to do the mods I want - my wife called it "toy conversion"

I'm getting the car dropped and will be going with a Breyton 20" staggered set up and need to get the rear fender lips rolled. Can anyone recommend a good body shop on the Eastside or Lynnwood to do it? I just don't have the equipment or space to do it myself.

If someone local on the board can do it, PM me and we can talk.

Thanks,
John

Black 09 G8 GT, Premium and Sport Packages
Mods: VMS Tune, Kooks 1 7/8" Mids, Solo Mach Balanced w/3.5" tips, Vibrant 12" Resonators, Roto-Fab CAI w/HSRK, BP Catch Can, Lowered on Eibach's, Radiator Cover, GXP Diffuser, CTS-V front & rear brakes, Matte Gunmetal 20" Nurburgring, Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35 - 295/30, MaverickMan Carbon Spoiler and Grille Surrounds.
Dyno: 337HP 349TQ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 09:03 PM

I had my fenders rolled at Haury's Lake City Collision. Another local, who just sold his car, also had his fenders rolled there. It cost about $180 out the door, and this included touching up the paint on the inside surface of the fender. No outside surface paint cracking, but there was some on the inside surface.

They do very good work. They do alot of BMW's.

2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Patrick G cam, Lonnies Double Pumper, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, Patrick G Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Street II, VMR V713 wheels, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed.......
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the info. I'll check these guys out.

Mods: VMS Tune, Kooks 1 7/8" Mids, Solo Mach Balanced w/3.5" tips, Vibrant 12" Resonators, Roto-Fab CAI w/HSRK, BP Catch Can, Lowered on Eibach's, Radiator Cover, GXP Diffuser, CTS-V front & rear brakes, Matte Gunmetal 20" Nurburgring, Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35 - 295/30, MaverickMan Carbon Spoiler and Grille Surrounds.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
What Would Jesus Drive?

Speedware in Redmond did mine. They did a good job. No paint cracking at all inside or out.

Haven't seen you at the "gym" for a few weeks.

1974 Ford Bronco
Owner: Seattle SEO Pros
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

I didn't think of speedware, they are more convenient for me since I work in Redmond. What did they pocket you?

We decided to take the little one out for the summer to reclaim Saturday mornings. We're signed up for the fall - hope to see you back there soon.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-09-2010, 11:07 AM
What Would Jesus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeast View Post
I didn't think of speedware, they are more convenient for me since I work in Redmond. What did they pocket you?

We decided to take the little one out for the summer to reclaim Saturday mornings. We're signed up for the fall - hope to see you back there soon.
I don't remember what Speedware charged me. I had some other work done at the same time.

Our little one loves the gym too much to pull her out for the summer. We are already signed up for next semester.

1974 Ford Bronco
Owner: Seattle SEO Pros
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page