Autocross April 17th (sunday), Bremerton, WA - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
North Western Nor CA, OR, WA, ID, MT

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2011, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Cars are my hobby...

Autocross April 17th (sunday), Bremerton, WA

I'll be running autocross again this year since I finally fixed the suspension problems and have the Brembos installed. If anyone is interested in coming along, it's about $55 dollars for your first time going and ~$25 for all future sessions that year.

If you have never been or do not know what autocross is, let me know and I'm happy to help at the track!

It's a nice safe way to push your car as hard as you can un 75MPH. If you're interested in going, please let me know!

2008 G8 GT - Procharger 14PSI D1SC, Squash Double Pumper & Fuel Rails, ID725, ZR1 Map, Port & Polished w/ 4 angle heads, Forge 9.5:1, Pacesetters 1 3/4" LTH (CAT-less), Flowmaster Super 44s, X-pipe, Brembos, 3200 FTI Triple Stall, EBC rotors & yellow pads, Motegii MR120 20x9 +38 275/30s wheels, Pedders Coilovers/Swaybars, BMR Strut bar, Pat G cam/tune!

Old: 353.8
New: 632/530 Mustang Dyno
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 PM
What Would Jesus Drive?

I would be down, if I had a car, and I wasn't going to be in Vancouver, BC this weekend.
Maybe next time!

1974 Ford Bronco
Owner: Seattle SEO Pros
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-13-2011, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Cars are my hobby...

BRING CASH TO PAY onsite! ($50 for registration, bring extra for food and drinks).

How to sign up!:
• Go to http://www.bscc.net
o Click the Pre-Registration link http://scorekeeper.wwscc.org/register/BSCC2011/login
o Sign up for Time Only Afternoon
 11:30am-12:30am: Afternoon Registration (all must check in at registration to get timing card and work assignment)
 11:45-12:45: Tech
 12:45pm Drivers Meeting
o Send us a confirmation that you’ve signed up!

The Plan!: - If you’re meeting us at Starbucks, please commit ASAP via e-mail!
• 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM Meet at Starbucks in Gig Harbor - 5501 Olympic Dr, Gig Harbor, WA
o From Tacoma on WA – 16, Take exit 10, take ramp right and follow signs for Olympic Dr NW 0.3 mi
o Turn left onto Olympic Dr NW 0.2 mi
o Arrive at 5501 Olympic Dr, Gig Harbor, WA
 These directions are not exact (from Bing) the Starbucks is attached to Key Bank.
• 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Drive to Bremerton Raceway

2008 G8 GT - Procharger 14PSI D1SC, Squash Double Pumper & Fuel Rails, ID725, ZR1 Map, Port & Polished w/ 4 angle heads, Forge 9.5:1, Pacesetters 1 3/4" LTH (CAT-less), Flowmaster Super 44s, X-pipe, Brembos, 3200 FTI Triple Stall, EBC rotors & yellow pads, Motegii MR120 20x9 +38 275/30s wheels, Pedders Coilovers/Swaybars, BMR Strut bar, Pat G cam/tune!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 PM

Missed out on this, I'm in Gig Harbor. Sounds like it would be fun, anything like it coming up again soon? How does an autocross system actually work?

2009 G8 GXP - Magnetic Gray Metallic
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Cars are my hobby...

Yep, this was just race two and there are track days coming as well!

It's basically 50 bucks your first day and 25 any time after that. They measure your time around the track and compare your time to other people who are racing. The track is a course made up of cones so if you spin our you're not damaging your car. If you hit a cone on the track and knock it out of it's box, it adds 2 seconds to your time. If you miss a gate, you add 10 seconds to your time.

We had 3 new runners out there with us (mix of friends and work friends since no other G8s could make it) and they all are addicted.

I believe the next run is May 30th (Monday on Memorial Day). Welcome to come join us!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page