First street hits in the 8 - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By HellboyG8gt

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

First street hits in the 8

Ok so the weather was finally good enough to get out and play a little bit Saturday night. So me and a buddy that has a 4.6 mustang that’s got a little bit done to it mostly bolt on stuff. So his mustang Gt vs HellboyG8gt completely stock. We did three 30mph rolls to 120mph I beat him all three times but the first two were only by a fender. The third race I beat him by 6 cars but he lost traction and had to let out. Also the 3rd run I was in manual shift mode got a way better launch. Then we did one from a dead stop. So I was happier with those results he treed me off the line I spun in first but when I shifted to second I put a car and a half on him and a couple more at the 1320 stripe. So my question is under launch conditions with traction control off it still activated at two different times. So do I have to have a tuner fix this problem. My 8 will be a daily but also a weekend and evening race car. Thanks guys.
Rillo71 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in