A new SHO that got what it asked for. - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
Kill Section “Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you.”

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

A new SHO that got what it asked for.

So Sunday I was coming back from a buddy’s house down south just cruising about 70mph. When I see a white Ford SHO getting on the highway going my way. I thought to myself no way I never get lucky. Well I went on by as he got caught by slower traffic getting on the highway. So I’m just rollin jamming out to some tunes when I look up to see the same white SHO doing the fast and the furious trying to catch me. So I slowed down to oblige him. So we pace each other at around 50, I give him the hit and I make chase. Well like I said I gave him the hit so he had me by about a bumper up to about 65/70ish at which point I started pulling hard and by 100 I had him by almost 3 cars. So I slowed down to give him a thumbs up and he hurried to take the exit that we were passing. Oh well it was fun. I only have a cortex running the 91 tune and I tweaked the trans tune a little to make it hit a little harder. Traction on launch is more of a handful but if you can stick it, it will move. Stay tuned their is plenty more to come.
KC,noTrack,NoProblem!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page