Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Last Bandi Test & Tune -- Oct 6th

969 views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  wyome 
#1 ·
Hey all -- a buddy is trying to get the Grand Prix's and G8s and other GM vehicles to the track for the final Test & Tune. It is Wednesday Oct 6th.

Here's his invite from other forums:

"I will be having a meet on the last Test & Tune of the Year
on Oct.6 Starting at 4PM. I would like to see as many people come as possible! I am the Pres. of RMCGP (Colorado Grand Prix Club) and would like to invite any one,any GM car this time and make the most of it.I would love to see a nice GM turn out and all be parked together ! So please let me know if your In, Maybe or cant make it.

Thanks, Zack"

Not sure if we will be there -- Will try.

Let me know if anybody else is gona be up there.....

See less See more
#2 ·
Dunno...got the kiddos and TnT isn't a great vibe for them...

#4 ·
David -- If you end up going, let me know.

MiamiPilot -- Have you done anything to the car yet? PM me if you need more info.

#5 ·
I wanna go...
But I don't wanna wash my car too...

Lookin' like a mebbe right now...

#7 ·
I'm in Jackie!!
But then that's it for the year... :(

#8 ·
Can't do it, wife is still hurting from surgery, and I doubt she will be ready to handle the kid alone by Wed.

#10 ·
Sounds good! I think the hubby & kids may be there about that time, and I should be up there a bit later -- Closer to 5:30.

#11 ·
Good luck all. Wife is feeling a bit better, but... Hockey starts tonight here in Laramie, and I somehow got roped into being one of the organizers.

I am thinking about hitting Julesburg Sunday. about the same drive as Bandi for me, and it is only 3500ft.

#12 ·
We got rained out...damn it!
Nice meetin' ya Miami...don't be a stranger.

Nice excuses Alex...

See y'all at Colorado Track Day next spring!

#13 ·
We got rained out...damn it!
Nice meetin' ya Miami...don't be a stranger.

Nice excuses Alex...

See y'all at Colorado Track Day next spring!

#14 ·
Bandi is still open this weekend for the final 2 Fall E.T. series events. Anybody going?

#15 ·
Nope...i'm done for the year...time to put winter wheels on & get my 19" powder coated metallic gunmetal grey...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.