Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Angel Eyes Fog Light Idea?

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  SIEBS 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Was thinking about putting these on the outside of the fog lights of my G8? Anyone think it was look good/fit and how hard it would be wiring it to stay on with my headlights? I feel to cheesy driving around with my fogs on during the day and night. It also comes with plastic covers to make look more clean.

superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-headlight-accent-lights/led-angel-eye-headlight-accent-lights/49/

#3 ·
#4 ·
Alot more than what ur link has. Also those aren't waterproof mine are. AAC.com oracle lighting is where I had mine done. Also they're a lot more than $20 bucks lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
May I ask how much?

#7 ·
oracle is the link i sent him..my head light rings were 200 not installed and fogs were 150 not installed

#8 ·
Okay I'll check those out! Thanks!

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I tried these and it didn't look good because they're not bright enough so I used them inside the car under my seats instead. The plastic covers don't help the look at all either.

#10 ·
ahh see, i was thinking they wouldn't be since they dont have many bulbs in them ! that sucks to hear! at least you got to use them instead of trashing them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.