Do you like the look of flush wheels/stance CTS V coupe wheels - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Do you like the look of flush wheels/stance CTS V coupe wheels

I am torn as I am running CTS V coupe rears and no matter what because of the offset it will ALWAYS have a heavy rake to it.
Would you keep the coupes or run sedan rears
They don't rub but just always have that very aggressive stance no matter how much you lower the rear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 07:48 AM

Please educate me....what is the width and offset difference between the coupe rears and the sedan rears?

2009 G8 GXP M6 PBM Onyx no roof, Livernois 2C cam and tune, Kooks mids, Monster LT1-S clutch, Elite Engineering catch can, Custom exhaust w/PWTB, MGW shifter, Roto-Fab, SLP, King springs and Koni shocks, BMR sway bars, diff bushings and cradle bushings, 20" TSW Nurburgring wheels, VE triple gauges. 435.5 rwhp, 408 rwtq.

165 mph-Mojave Mile 10/9/2011
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 10:50 AM
G8/LSX n00b

you don't like the look??

09.1 G8 GT, 20x9.5/10 RD Sport RS-5's, 255/30 & 275/30 sumitomos, magnaflow catback, Kooks mids w/cats, Crawford ported TB/manifold, Spectre 4"/LS7 MAF, Rotofab, HID's, Aussie SV6 tails, GXP front bumper, GXP rear diffuser, BMR strut bushings/cradle inserts/sway, Megan Coils, CTS-V 6/4pot Brembos, HSV steering wheel, Klearz corners, HSV map lights, CHenry splitters/tuned

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2017, 12:15 PM

They are all 19" wheels, what size tires are you running?

'09 PBM GT. #2 Kook's Mids, Solo Mach balanced, SCT X4 Tuner. LED H/lamps, Tail lamps and Interior
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 09:14 AM

If you're looking for opinion, I'm not a fan of wheels poking out of the wheel wells. At most I like them flush.

2009 PBM GT
Under the Knife Again
Wiseco Pistons, K1 Rods, Johnson Lifters, BLP Keep Hatin' PDS Cam, Roto-Fab, BLP Ported Intake and Throttle Body, Kooks 1-7/8 long tubes, XForce Varex Catback, ZL1 Converter, Camaro Trans Pan/Filter, GXP Brembos
Breyton GTS-AV Wheels, 6k HIDs, Holden Steering Wheel and Paddle Shifters, Eibach Springs, 35% Tint
Tuned by Day Tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page