What Hardware for Front Splitter?
Good evening guys,
I ordered a batwing-style Haas front bumper splitter from MaverickMan Carbon and it arrived in the mail. Looks great and I'm super excited to put it on, but I'm wondering what sort of hardware everyone else has used to install their splitters?
Also, did you go ahead and remove the entire front bumper cover? Or just lift the car?
Thanks for any help!
2009.5 GT, SRM
Premium and Sport Packages
- Morimoto LED projector fog assemblies
- Spec-D LED tail light assemblies
- VG shark fin antenna
- Drag DR-64 20x9
- Rotofab CAI
- Kooks mids, mid-pipe delete with H, GXP mufflers
- Pat G. tuned
- King Springs standard height/PPV Severe Duty
- BMR poly rear cradle bushing inserts, sway bars, and strut tower brace