Rear Quarters - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Rear Quarters

I just purchased a 2009 G8 which was daily driven. Now my rear quarters are beginning to rust out as a result. I went to a body shop to see if they could fix it and they said that it was rusting through the back, and I need to replace the part of the quarter that was rusting. When I was looking for parts they were all discontinued because of the rarity and age of the G8. I have tried my local scrap yard but the G8 that was there had been sitting there and is already rusting out.

So is there a place where I can find quarter panels? Or does anyone have a parts car that they are selling parts off?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 11:49 AM

You'll need to find a southern source for parts. Try The Parts Farm in Lyons GA. Last time I was there they had several G8's.

09 G8GT, LR,
70 Nova SS L78

"Knowledge Is Good"
Emil Fabor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page