Pontiac G8 Forum banner

selling car...good asking price?

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  joeygr8gt 
#1 ·
thinking of selling th GT for a raptor. always had a truck and want to get back into one. looking into the 6.2 raptor either black red or blue. dont know what a good price for the gt would be. some detaling

2009.5 liquid red GT
29875 miles
kooks LT header, hi flow cats, x pipe corse exhaust
ported Tb
slp underdrive pulley
vararam CAI
dyno tune from kaltech performance
25% window tint all 4 windows
6k hid headlights
6k led fogs.
red led dome lights
red license plate lights, rear and front turn signal lights
sunroof
sharkfin antenna
rear window lip spoiler
12-red led strips in front grills.
red led strips uner dash and seats
red trunk led

mostly cosmetics were done to the car. has been on track 5 tims and best run was a 12.74

what would be a good dealer price and private seller price?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
didnt sell it..mom got a denali so we have a truck in the family so i can keep the G

#8 ·
Sweet that's how much I paid or it with 15k miles

#9 ·
I may have some mods available for you but only time will tell.

I am a contract employee at Ford and think the Raptor is by far the best truck out there and I am a GM guy. Glad you can keep the G8. I like the black front end.

#10 · (Edited)
I'm currently in the market for a Raptor. I'm keeping my G8 though. My G8 is gonna be the wife's daily driver and our family car.

I want a blue or white extended cab (not crew cab), no sticker package, and I want to add a Leer bed topper (among other things).

#11 ·
I'm currently in the market for a Raptor. I'm keeping my G8 though. My G8 is gonna be the wife's daily driver and our family car.

I want a blue or while extended cab (not crew cab), no sticker package, and I want to add a Leer bed topper (among other things).
Sleeper ,Sweet................

#12 ·
I'd love to own a Raptor but here in Iowa the registration fee for the first three years is above 500 bucks per year.

#13 ·
Ony reason I Rly didn't get one is they're are. It offering and incentives discount tax deduction nothing 62,995.00 and that's final!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.