Member deals - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
Vtac kicked in yo!!!

Member deals

Are you planning on having any member deals? I tried the 30% discount but it doesnt work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Its Good To Be Tha King

I would also like in on this, as I buy all my tires from Discount Tire and suggest them to everyone. You can get road hazzard protection for your new G8 with free balance and rotation.

Trigger - Fully Loaded 2008 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/
Adams/OBX/Nitto
PRAISE THE LOWERED

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Its Good To Be Tha King

Question Bump!

Trigger - Fully Loaded 2008 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/
Adams/OBX/Nitto
PRAISE THE LOWERED

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by incon3037R View Post
Are you planning on having any member deals? I tried the 30% discount but it doesnt work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
I would also like in on this, as I buy all my tires from Discount Tire and suggest them to everyone. You can get road hazzard protection for your new G8 with free balance and rotation.
We appreciate your continued support guys and I apologize for the delay. We were not subscribed to this section and your posts fell through the cracks. We currently do not offer any set discounts for forum members. We offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed. If you find a cheaper delivered price from a competitor, let us know. The 30% live.com offer has ended. We are currently running $50.00 off any set of four wheels and $40.00 off any 4 winter tires. We are also offering $70.00 off any set of 4 Michelin tires. We are always looking for new ways to interact with members here so be on the look out.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Dazed - Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
We appreciate your continued support guys and I apologize for the delay. We were not subscribed to this section and your posts fell through the cracks. We currently do not offer any set discounts for forum members. We offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed. If you find a cheaper delivered price from a competitor, let us know. The 30% live.com offer has ended. We are currently running $50.00 off any set of four wheels and $40.00 off any 4 winter tires. We are also offering $70.00 off any set of 4 Michelin tires. We are always looking for new ways to interact with members here so be on the look out.
How do we go about getting the $50. discount on 4 wheels?
Do the TSW wheels come with hubrings (72mm-67mm)? How about lugs (14mm)? Have tires and TPMS.

Thanks,
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Moser View Post
How do we go about getting the $50. discount on 4 wheels?
Do the TSW wheels come with hubrings (72mm-67mm)? How about lugs (14mm)? Have tires and TPMS.

Thanks,
The $50.00 off any set of 4 wheels has ended. We are currently runninng $50.00 off any set of 4 Enkei wheels. We also have many mail in rebates running. Check out our site for more info.

Mail In Rebates
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page