Continental DWS - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

Continental DWS

Hey DT guys/gals...

what's up with slow update on y'alls website for the new DWS's. Tire rack is there

'09 Silver GT
Mods to date: 93 octane, Rotofab CAI, Holden trunk liner & matching Holden umbrella
Mods short-term: spare tire kit, radiator cover
Mods long-term: exhaust, tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Supporting Vendor

Right now we have select sizes available for special order. Here's a link with our current pricing.
Continental Conti Extreme Contact DWS
If there is a size you need that's not listed, let us know and we can look up the price for you.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 08:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Right now we have select sizes available for special order. Here's a link with our current pricing.
If there is a size you need that's not listed, let us know and we can look up the price for you.
Getting an HTTP404 error with link. Checked myself, still shows only two sizes available. When the time is right, I'll be shopping 215/45/17s.

'09 Silver GT
Mods to date: 93 octane, Rotofab CAI, Holden trunk liner & matching Holden umbrella

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Supporting Vendor

^
Odd, the link is working for me. Try this link, it has all the information on the size you requested.
Continental Extreme Contact DWS (215/45-17)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Ok... I think I see what's happening. I'm going on search based on what's available in local area. I can get the DWS's in my size if I opt to have them shipped.

The 404 error is random... happens at home and at work...

'09 Silver GT
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Hey there,

I saw these a month ago and was wondering if you can find out if they'll be available in a 225/55-17? On the Conti website they don't have it listed but it says like 8 more styles are coming for 17" sizes. I didn't get anywhere with their customer support about upcoming sizes for the Fall.

Thx
-Steve B.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixitc View Post
Ok... I think I see what's happening. I'm going on search based on what's available in local area. I can get the DWS's in my size if I opt to have them shipped.

The 404 error is random... happens at home and at work...
That makes sense. If you prefer to purchase locally, your Discount Tire location can special order any size for you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundog View Post
Hey there,

I saw these a month ago and was wondering if you can find out if they'll be available in a 225/55-17? On the Conti website they don't have it listed but it says like 8 more styles are coming for 17" sizes. I didn't get anywhere with their customer support about upcoming sizes for the Fall.

Thx
-Steve B.
Same here Steve. Right now the DWS is not produced in 225/55-17 size and Continental does not have any information they can release on future sizes at this time.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Ok... now I find on the direct website none available in any of the three shipping warehouses. I'll contact the local store about availablility. What bothers me is they are available at Tirerack, but I prefer to buy from Discount

'09 Silver GT
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Supporting Vendor

^
At this time, most of the DWS sizes are sepcial order. Lead time on specal order items is typically 2 weeks to your door. As always, we guarantee the lowest delivered price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page