Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com - View Single Post - June 2012 G8 of the Month winner, The Yeti!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2012, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
gearhead65
Sooper Moderatorator

June 2012 G8 of the Month winner, The Yeti!

Congratulations to "The Yeti"!

"It is an honor to win G8 of The Month again.

It has been one helluva ride being a part of such a great community and meeting so many cool people. While I have had my hand on every single mod that has gone on with the Yeti, I definitely wouldn't have been able to get the car where it is with out the knowledge and skill of my GTO brethren, the Nor Cal Goats.

Before I became the proud owner of my Fully Loaded Premium/sports Package 08 GT, I had never modded a car besides changing out the CD player, Let alone took her for a ride down the 1/4 mile. Piece by piece, with the least expensive mods money can buy, I have turned my car into a beast of a bolt on car. It only took 8 different exhaust combinations, three different intakes, three different tuners, and a whole lot of challenging the status quo to get her there. I can't wait to see what the future has to offer.

Show:
Black Painted roof - Plastidiped hood scoops and grills - GXP rear diffuser - Linea Corsa Z20 rims in Dark Gunmetal - H&R Springs with GXP shocks and Struts - BMR trailing arms - BMR Sway Bars and Endlinks and a bunch of bushings - BP Catch Can

GO:
VCM OTR CAI - Ported Intake Manifold - Pacesetter Coated Headers - Custom Catted Solo Catback - Camaro 3.27 Rear Diff - Tuned to the extreme by Patrick G via EFI Live AutoCal."

Last edited by gearhead65; 08-05-2012 at 08:17 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome