Passenger side headlamp not working
My passenger low beam is not working. It's been out for about three weeks and I finally got stopped the other night, so it's time to get to the bottom of this.
I am using a TRS relay harness (three-four years old) and a new (four months old) Diode Dynamics bulb and ballast/igniter kit.
I have tested all circuits going into and out of the relays. Both relays themselves are good. The "to ballast" is getting 12v, but when plugged in to this ballast or two cheap ass DDM tuning ballasts, they all fail to fire. Plugging the 12v signal from the headlamp directly into any ballast makes them fire. So even though the positive from the relay is getting power, it will not ignite.
Any ideas? I don't know where any wire or anything would be pinched and causing a loss of current.
2009.5 GT, SRM
Premium and Sport Packages
- Morimoto LED projector fog assemblies
- Spec-D LED tail light assemblies
- VG shark fin antenna
- Drag DR-64 20x9
- Rotofab CAI
- Kooks mids, mid-pipe delete with H, GXP mufflers
- Pat G. tuned
- King Springs standard height/PPV Severe Duty
- BMR poly rear cradle bushing inserts, sway bars, and strut tower brace