Hey Scott, I have a question for you if you have time. I have had the cortex (2950) for a couple of years now and even if I have a K&N CAI I never went for the SC specific tune. Today I decided I wanted to try it and here is what I did:
1) Installed the 91 perf to my car
2) Plugged the cortex in my PC
3) Selected, checked-out and paid for the K&N tune
4) Went back to my car, plugged the cortex in and did quick tunes. I could only see the 93 perf, 91 perf, 87 perf and stock otions.
5) Went back to my PC and it seems like the K&N tune is still available for $7.99 (does not recognize as already purchased).
6) Repeated step 3 and step 4, still no tune is available.
7) I have never received a confirmation email from SC concerning the purchase but on my credit card statement I see both transactions as being processed.
Do you know if I am doing something wrong? Should I wait until I get a confirmation email from SC?
UPDATE: I called SC techsupport and they fixed the problem right away.
I am lookIng for a more detailed manual regarding data acquisition for the 2950. I believe there is a PDF file you have. Can you send to me please? Also, why are all the posts on here more than 2 years old.
Scott, Terry Reals down in Fort Pierce, Florida. I am the Owner of South Florida Pulley Headquarters and I am trying to get a ETA on when the Pontiac G8 GT Roto-Fab Cortex 93 Octane Tune for my Brand New G8 GT will be ready to download from Superchips website and will there be a additional cost factor involved here? I would appreciate your contacting me via my email address of [email protected] . Also, would you please let me know what you guy's have decided on why your present Beta Test on this car has proven to have insufficient Air/Fuel Ratio Data with it producing 13.3 to 13.4 Air/Fuel Ratio numbers, as this current 93 octane tune is entirely to Lean for this type of car here in Florida? Thank you. Regards, Terry Reals -8-10-2009