Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Nino,

My name is Jason and I am in Montgomery, TX. I've been considering a GXP for quite some time now and my birthday is in 2 short weeks. In the last few years, I've purchased a Grand Prix GXP, GTO and Yukon from Beck and Masten and my 08 Enclave from Wiesner. Neither of those experiences were particularly enjoyable.

I have my eye on the Magnetic Gray GXP. Are you guys willing to quote a price and get me pre-qualified for the 0% 72 month financing? Driving to your dealership is probably at least 1.5-2 hours away. I also have a trade to consider.

Please let me know

Best regards,

Jason

·
Registered
66 Posts
I guess Nino is of off today? Well, I'm working with a more local dealership but I still look forward to your feedback. I'm going to go test drive a GXP this afternoon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just test drove a gt at Beck and Masten Pontiac since it's not that far from my job. if i could get a deal with you nino, i'd definitely make the drive down to dickinson, i'll just visit my brother on the way in pearland...hahah or better yet, i'd stop by after my purchase to show it off !!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hi Nino,

My name is Jason and I am in Montgomery, TX. I've been considering a GXP for quite some time now and my birthday is in 2 short weeks. In the last few years, I've purchased a Grand Prix GXP, GTO and Yukon from Beck and Masten and my 08 Enclave from Wiesner. Neither of those experiences were particularly enjoyable.

I have my eye on the Magnetic Gray GXP. Are you guys willing to quote a price and get me pre-qualified for the 0% 72 month financing? Driving to your dealership is probably at least 1.5-2 hours away. I also have a trade to consider.

Please let me know

Best regards,

Jason
Jason- I just got back from signing with Nino.

Everything was smooth and seamless. Nino had an appointment just for me to go into finance so I did not have to do any waiting.

The gentleman in finance was extremely friendly and not forceful. Nino absolutely goes out of his way (and is for me) to make people happy.

I personally knew the Gay family up until I graduated high-school (lost touch) and they are great people as well.

Nic

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, these incentives have made it pretty hectic. 4 cars out today already whew...

Ash : I don't have an MGM in stock. Are you interested in any other colors?

Scalarrthu : I've seen 1000 and a few that were allowed to use all of their money. It all depends on the card itself

bluelion : had a 54920 get done today. Its more than just the beacon, equity, car credit. It all factors in.

roSSco : How severely?

MG8GT : Not always. I just did a self employed on 0% with no income verification needed. Its all credit and car credit.

bluelion : Come on in man! Ill make a great deal for you. Just mention you want to deal with me and only me.

Russo : Yes

GXPPilot : The only Pacific Slate GXP have seen in the locator in texas. You are a lucky man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
^^^ congrats ! i too hope to snag one of these bad boys up this weekend if possible. if not, i'll just keep driving my turbo hatchback.... :(

·
Registered
351 Posts
^^^ congrats ! i too hope to snag one of these bad boys up this weekend if possible. if not, i'll just keep driving my turbo hatchback.... :(
Let me know if you pick it up! We are not 100% sure which exact day mine gets here (could be today) but for sure by the end of the week. I am in Clear Lake, I'd like to see what you pick up.

Nino even offered to take a photo of it leaving the truck for me when it got there.

:driving:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry guys, these incentives have made it pretty hectic. 4 cars out today already whew...

Ash : I don't have an MGM in stock. Are you interested in any other colors?
I am also interested in Black, White, and Silver- in that order. I think I would prefer a 6MT but I can consider an auto.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nino, why wouldn't you be able to use all the points on your GM card? I've had a card since 2000 or so with quite a few points on it. If I were told that GM wouldn't honor all of those points, I'd be a little upset.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GM has always limited the amount depending on the card. You can call them and ask how much is eligible. Sometimes if you complain they will allow more to be used.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts