Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Right Kind Of Wrong
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have done a search and I saw the sticky with the part numbers for the 04-07 ctsv caliper part #. I ordered everything already except the calipers which I am having a hard time locating on amazon and ebay and other sites. When I do a search I come up with this part on amazon? [ame]http://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-172-2308-Caliper-Assembly/dp/B000S2Q5O0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369192032&sr=8-1&keywords=ctsv+calipers[/ame]

Can someone tell me if this is correct or tell me where to buy the front calipers? Thanks the part numbers listed doesn't seem to work for me.

·
The Right Kind Of Wrong
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im having having a hard time finding it for the price thats indicated on the sticky thread?

·
Administrator
4,924 Posts
The stock photo for one of the calipers is wrong if that is what is throwing you off. PM sent on exact links.

·
The Right Kind Of Wrong
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I see everything listed in the parts section but dont you need brackets? If so whats the part number for that?

·
Administrator
4,924 Posts
These calipers bolt directly to the stock spindles if that is what you are talking about when you say brackets so no parts needed there. You will need the AcDelco pin kit for each caliper if that is what you mean.

·
Registered
933 Posts
For the front calipers, use bolt 11515778. The rears you need to order the bracket from Squash performance, and it comes with the bolts you need for mounting the rears.

Yes, one of the front calipers on Amazon has a funky image, but it's the right part based on the number and the caliper that was shipped to me.

Other info: The pin kits have 2 per package, you only need to order one. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts