1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
link?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
LOL at the stock airbox still being installed. I haven't seen that car on here before. You may want to check on the other forum. Doesn't look bad, not too many cars w/ 2 tone and cloth. Otherwise it looks clean..but definitely needs new wheels.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Wtf are those wheels and why are there two air intakes???? Make them at least find you a set of stockers if you buy it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I agree seems like a good price. But with those wheels, spoiler, and the stock airbox installed, who knows what other injustices that car was made to suffer? Also 1+ on having dealer find you some other wheels...yeesh.

·
218 Posts
That's just LAZY. Really? you install a Vararam and leave the stock box in? lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But with those wheels, spoiler, and the stock airbox installed, who knows what other injustices that car was made to suffer?
This is my thinking as well. It's been sitting on the lot for 150 days though, so I might be able to get a really good deal on it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Drive it and see for yourself. Just might the case where the previous owner was just a modification moron. Especially with that wheel choice. egads

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Every time I look at those rims I ask myself how someone in their right mind could think they look good... I hope he/she had all 4 stock rims stolen and a friend gave them those rims for free or something.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The rims are HIDEOUS. Plasti-dip them asap if you decide to get the car, check the for sale section, the stockers always pop up from time to time.

Yikes, those are the ugliest wheels I've seen in a minute, more like point of the early 90's

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Looks like it's gonna need tires soon, must be the stocker RSA's. You should test drive it though and check it out, not a bad deal if it's ok mechanically. Maybe offer em 21K or so and see what they say.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
10 Participants
djtink
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing