Pontiac G8 Forum banner

09 g8 gt 3,100 miles

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  zepcom 
#1 ·
I found a guy with a dark or charcoal gray g8gt with all options except sunroof. Car has sport/performance package/leather/heated seats-remote start. Only has 3,100 miles on it and is showroom new. I have the car bought for 24k even, I just need to show up with the check. Its a friend of a friend so I know everything is legit. I think this is a great deal and I know that if I get what I want for what im willing to pay then it is good but just curious if anybody thinks that I could do any better. I am in no hurry to buy and have cash in hand so I just want to get the best deal possible. Thanks

#5 ·
I concur, that is a really good price regardless if it has bluetooth or not. I think you will regret it if you do not act fast.

#7 ·
You should be driving this car already, heck a new loaded up cruze is $21k.

What else could you buy under warranty that is Bmw 7 size, Bmw3 series ride and 1 series price?

In just a few years time it will be really hard to find a low mileage G8 Gt imo:judge:

#14 ·
I felt confident in the purchase but needed a little puch. I now have the car and I am completely satisfied but looking for basic mods as it will be a daily driver. Thanks to all responses.
Congrats on the purchase. Awesome deal!

#16 ·
Shane,

This is a "help you out" kinda thread, that morphed into a welcome thread now that you pulled the trigger and bought the car.

If no one posts any updates, this thread, like many others, will fade into the distance but will still be available if someone were to search for it. No harm in leaving it here in case someone wants to read it sometime in the future.

Good luck. This board has tons of "archives" that are just a search away... anything you want to learn or modify on your car may have been discussed already in the past, so if you search, you will find it!

Best of luck, and once again, welcome to the board!

--zepcom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.