Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
How many miles do you put on a car? How long do you plan on keeping it?

I would say if you plan on keeping it awhile get it with an extended warranty. Mine has less then 35k miles and i've already had a bunch of little issues so i'd be weary with that many miles.

I'd try to talk it down at least 1k maybe more if you cam.

Good luck

·
Registered
30 Posts
that's not true, I bought out my lease, I paid $16,500 for my car, it was the fair market value when I bought it out. For about 6 months after that, I received letters from the dealer and from GM where they were talking about the high demand for my 2008 GT. I was offered as much as $8,500 for my car from the dealer If I wanted to sell it to them, so what is that, $24,500 for my car that I paid $16,500 to buy out my lease ???. I liked my car too much to get rid of it. Oh by the way my car is dark grey and I have 65,000 on it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
What kind of issues?
Just really small things like hazards, door pull and a little belt whine. Nothing major...just annoying little things that bug me. Im sure most people drive around with little stuff like that all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Jeff92se
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing