Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
09 G8 GT, Stryker Blue, $28,995 with 11,646 miles on it...no sun roof but it looks loaded with other options.

I wouldn't mind a sun roof, do I take the hit?

What's your take?

·
Registered
933 Posts
I sold my 09 with headers / intake / tune for 23K but it has 20K miles on it... i would say you should be able to talk them down in price a bit but the fact is if thats the car you want your not going to find many of them around in that color :)

·
Addicted
1,476 Posts
A little high, but Stryker blue seems to command a little more $2-3K or so. Probably due to the rarity of the color.

If the car is in great condition, $27K isn't out of the question.

·
You've got mail, YAAAAY!
1,951 Posts
Sounds about right to me.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Sounds a little high. I was thinking 27k also.

·
Resident Ford Technician
284 Posts
Sounds like reasonable deal to me but offer low in this economic trend today. The worst they can say is no!

·
LS is More
545 Posts
Doesn't seem like too bad of a price, but you could probably get a little more off. I'd try asking $2K lower, they should h ave atleast that much room built into the price.

·
LS is More
545 Posts
Also there's a fully loaded Stryker Blue 2009.5 G8 GT 14K miles on Ebay. It has a Buy It Now for $1K less

·
Registered
196 Posts
Considering I saw a fully loaded an MSM GT with only 11k miles for 25k I wouldn't offer anything higher than 25k.. The mark up on that SBM is insane.. Im sure it will be sitting on the lot for quite some time if the price doesnt move.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Considering I saw a fully loaded an MSM GT with only 11k miles for 25k I wouldn't offer anything higher than 25k.. The mark up on that SBM is insane.. Im sure it will be sitting on the lot for quite some time if the price doesnt move.
I dont think the Stryker is worth any more... people selling them may think they are wroth more but they aint :)

I had mine listed for 24-25K for 2 months (lowered price second month) and only had 2 people even look at it (second guy bought it for 23K)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I dont think the Stryker is worth any more... people selling them may think they are wroth more but they aint :)

I had mine listed for 24-25K for 2 months (lowered price second month) and only had 2 people even look at it (second guy bought it for 23K)
Yea its a nice color but its not worth an extra 2-3k lol.

·
Addicted
1,476 Posts
Yea its a nice color but its not worth an extra 2-3k lol.
For some its worth it....its a very nice color and they are hard to find being there's only 1111 GTs in that color. Much harder to find that Red, Black or Gray

·
Registered
378 Posts
I will sell you mine for 27k. It is Stryker Blue with all options but sunroof and has 8k worth of mods.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Don't do it, that car is cursed lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I buy a G8, I would prefer to buy one in stock condition.

Thanks anyway and good luck in your sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
WELL.......I found out through the grape vine.......the car was a buy back from GM and put to auction.

Avoid the Stryker Blue G8 in Beloit, WI......she's a lemon!

BUT I found another one with more miles (17,916) for the same price......WTF

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
Apro4x4
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing