Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a guy that is trying to sell his GXP, 6 speed, stock with no mods and 77k on it for $25k. Does that seem fair for the mileage? I'm going and looking at it tonight, but was curious what they go for with higher mileage. I would rather pay a little more and only be in the 30k range I think, because I feel like it must have been driven year round.

·
Registered
172 Posts
77k is not so bad for 25 last week there was a guy with 36k miles gxp for 37k that was not going to sell. I would pay 25, Does it have a moon roof? manual 6 speed is my dream.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Be prepared to pay about $8000-10,000 or more for a 30K M6 depending on mods, colors, and condition

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
I know a guy that is trying to sell his GXP, 6 speed.
Be careful on those ads that say 6 speed as all GXPs have 6 speeds regardless of whether it is an Auto or a Manual.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a manual, I went and looked at it and started it. Not sure I want to buy a car then store it 5 days later. Its a good price but i would really like to be under 50k miles I think. Has some belt squeel and a little lifter noise but the dealership just took it in so I am sure they will fix those.

·
Registered
2 Posts
buy it

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'll sell u mine for 31k
55k miles Pbm All stock except for aftermarket 20s
SoCal
I just made my second payment on it too. I shoulda bought a vette lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think I found this vehicle for sale at Burt Watson Chevy in Freeland MI. I know I cant post the link. Looks pretty clean.

Well, nevermind. Its off their website. I tried.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I think I found this vehicle for sale at Burt Watson Chevy in Freeland MI. I know I cant post the link. Looks pretty clean.

Well, nevermind. Its off their website. I tried.

Don't see why you couldn't post it here...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
273 Posts
77K is not a lot of mileage for the engine. They hold up pretty well with proper maintenance. I say buy it also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
bobgto65
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing