Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking forever and am getting tired this is a good deal i think.

remote start/sunroof/prem wheels/leather etc.....

the color I want only 26k miles..

wont budge from $24k though...what do u all think?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Seems like a reasonable price if you like the car and it's in the shape that you want. Even if you feel like you're paying a couple extra grand for it, it would be worth it knowing that you got a good one especially if it's the color you want and has the options you want. These cars aren't just sitting around everywhere to be purchased.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true...my other choice is someone on this forum....the lighter blue with 40k miles 2009 new tires all around for $21.5 k.....may jump on that one...havent decided/

·
Registered
936 Posts
I paid 24k for mine from a board member with 34k on the clock. Pretty much the same car, but I don't have a roof. I might've overpaid a little, but it had brand new tires, the color was perfect, and haven't had a single issue with it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Pretty crazy that back in 2009 the couldn't give these cars away. I remember the dealer on here from Houston was selling brand new 2009.5s by the truckload on this board, fully loaded (sports/premium/roof) in early 2009 for $26-$27k. Others including myself were getting fully executive demos with about 200 miles on the clock for $23-$24k. Now that it has been > 3 years and they still cost pretty much the same.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I paid $23,500 w/ 25k miles for mine back in April. Your's is a year newer and w/ a sunroof and White Hot's can look pretty sharp when the paint is nice w/ the right mods.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought it! Have had it for 2 days now...getting tinted tomorrow LOVE it! will make a new post with some pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
fengstang
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing