Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
I dont know, I see ads like these all the time and cant for the life of me understand how so many miles are put on a car in a year or so. Mine is an 08 and will turn 3 in April 11 and doesnt have 30k yet. But if the mileage is good for your area and its clean, doesnt sound to bad. Good luck!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thats a decent price. I bought mine a month ago for $25,000, with 26,000 miles. Exact same car but with all black interior. If its in good shape, jump on it. I thought mine had high miles, LOL

So just looked at it online, and FYI. The front end has been repainted. 1st it is way to clean (no rock chips). 2nd the badge on the front is gone, and the holes are filled in. Not saying that anything is wrong with that, just a heads up. I actully love the look with no emblem on the front! Wish those darn holes werent there or I'd pull mine off. Looks good though. Jump on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drove 6 hours from Green Bay, WI to go see it because the guy said the car was mint and had clean carfax.

After describing that the car had never been smoked in, had no dents dings or scuffs, and had no wheel rash I got there and it had 4 dents, burn hole in passenger side armrest, pulsating brakes, messed up lcd screen, a previously broken drivers window that hadnt been retinted, repainted front bumper, deck lid, and pass side fender. I told the guy to F himself for lying to me about the condition of the car and making me drive 6 hrs to see it.

As of now Im looking at a Gray 09 with 11000 miles theyre asking 26000, and a stryker blue 09 with 18000miles theyre asking 27000 for. I really dont want to pay above 24 so id like to get them down some

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2008 GT with 3,800 miles on it for $28,900 out the door. I don't know how a 3 year old car only has 3,800 miles on it. That's 1 oil change! Not sure if i got a good deal or not, but the dealer was asking $32,500 when I first got there. I also got the 6 year 100,000 mi extended warranty for 2k extra. May have been a bad decision but warranties have saved my ass in the past.

BTW...Does anyone know how to turn off the Battery Voltmeter and Oil Temp display screen. I find it extremely tacky and I want it to go away, or display something else at least.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
madmat760
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing