Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a limited time, we are offering 10% off on the item below. To get your discount, you must enter the following coupon in the "Coupon code" entry box during checkout exactly as shown below:

ONETENTH

Please make sure to enter it exactly as shown above. You'll see the discount in your cart as a deduction - if you do not, stop and contact us for help.

Please click below to go to the ordering page.

Custom Fit Seat Covers - 08-09 G8

----------------

To see a full line-up of our new products for your G8, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Do you have any pictures of these on the G8 seats themselves? For protection I'd consider it, but the look of them tend to look cheap.

·
Registered
297 Posts
1+
:worthless::angel:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Yeah, we do need pic's of it installed....normal shots, but also close up's.

It's just hard to tell the quality without the pic's.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm working on posting these to our product page, but this is all I could get my hands on. These are a test fit set and not final versions, but the fit is very nice, almost like custom leather covers.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
OK....thanks for posting. I'll have to look at some of the options you have on the website, these are not the best looking style but I know you have ALOT more than this version.

I want to protect my baby...lol.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK....thanks for posting. I'll have to look at some of the options you have on the website, these are not the best looking style but I know you have ALOT more than this version.

I want to protect my baby...lol.
That's definitely correct. These are probably the least attractive covers available. Most people go with leatherette or neoprene which look MUCH nicer than this. This set was only for test fitting the pattern and not really something that anyone had ordered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts