Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, helping a friend spread the word for a good cause...

Who: Everyone is invited to ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKE BREAKFAST FUNDRAISER to benefit the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Breast Cancer Charity event

What: Breakfast/Cruise In/Possible Cruise out to Sedalia to Bud's Bar for lunch

Where: Applebee's at I-25 in Castle Rock Colorado

When: 12 June 2010, 7AM to 10AM for Breakfast

Why: To Help End Breast Cancer

Ticket prices are $7 per person, $5 of which goes to charity. The Applebees manager will even give ya a $5 coupon.

If anyone is interested and would like to purchase tickets ahead of time PM me...I can deliver to folks in the East Aurora/BUCKLEY AFB and Castle Rock areas.

Bring your G8s and other hotrods...show 'em off!!

Thank you!

David

·
Registered
531 Posts
I plan on going to this... & gathering up a few others to go also...

Will you deliver the tix to me????

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not in Henderson !!!!!!!!
I'll deliver to test & tune...let me know how many ya need

·
Registered
531 Posts
I was just joking --

But since you did offer.....I am not sure how many I will need. I am going to see if any of my family wants to go (as my mom & aunt are survivors) and also to the Race club. Tina, the "secretary" of the club, is also a breast cancer survivor. I will let you know tho, and once I have a total, I will collect the $$$ & possibly you can bring them to the track.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpity bump...
hit me up if ya need tix

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumpity bump-bump

·
Registered
531 Posts
Already have my tix!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey Wyome -- do you still have tix for this?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure do Ma'am...u need to update your times i ya sig now too...call or PM me with how many ya need

·
Registered
531 Posts
Who's going? It's only a week away. It would be great if we can get all us G8'ers there! Get with Wyome (or me -- I'll do what I can to get them from him if you need tix up inthe north area) to get tickets!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Omicrom,

A couple of us G8s get together at Bandimere for Club Clash nites ... don't be a stranger come out and visit some time.

david

·
Registered
531 Posts
I am still trying to recruit more attendees for Saturday AM's breakfast. Should be nice and cool that morning, great day for a drive to the Rock!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Would love to. Just a matter of the timing working out. Let me know when you guys go next time or three, sooner or later it'll work out. :)
Next Club Clash is on July 30th. If you'd like regular updates on what our club (the one that Wyome & I run with), PM me with your e-mail address & I'll add you to the mailing list. --

1 - 16 of 16 Posts