Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a black G8 GT for 12k w/ 129k on it. wondering if you guys think the miliage is to much. plan to build the engine and transmission up anyway so not to worried about it breaking down and plan to keep it for a very long time

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2008 and has aftermarket wheels, also has the red and black interior. just posted so they dont have alot of info or pics yet

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think you could probably get that for closer to 10k.

PM Sent.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
If you are going to do the trans and engine then this is the best choice!!!! never too many miles especially if your looking at refreshing/building up the powertrain!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses everyone but the car sold today after being on the market for 3 days. Well just means the search goes on. Yeah gr8lover i am going to do twin turbos so going to build up the engine and trans so i guess miles dont matter to much

·
Registered
645 Posts
Price was good. I have 130k miles on my G8 and I wouldn't let it go for less than $12-13k. I have been offered $10-11k on trade in so you know it would go on the lot for $13-14k.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i wouldnt pay that much for that much mileage but you can see for as much as you want, to much IMO. saw one for 13k with 96k on it, on the east coast though

·
Registered
705 Posts
these cars are built like I-beams. Solid. 100K is not that much mileage, especially if you are going to work on the engine a lot anyway

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you are going to do the trans and engine then this is the best choice!!!! never too many miles especially if your looking at refreshing/building up the powertrain!!!!
Agree - as long as its not trashed. Even at 12k you could build a brand new motor and come in under what most low milage ones are going for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing