Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
QWIK
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6-7 weeks ago, i stumbled upon a great deal on an A6 Stryker Blue GXP w/ a sunroof. Took awhile to get the car up to Canada but it finally arrived late last week and I was able to take a few pics of the two GXP's together with the big brother (V) in the background. (hence the thread title..Three 6.2L cars together...
Not sure what the plan is for the SBM car, whether I'll keep it or not...The car has 28k and is stock (except for the decals which are coming off for sure) but the guy who owned it definitely wasn't as meticulous as I am. Front bumper & hood needs a little TLC, one of the rims needs some rash repaired but otherwise it's clean (just not perfect like my silver one)...

Attachments

·
QWIK
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another pic:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Nice pics, congrats!

·
Registered
245 Posts
My wife thinks you should keep both GXPs so you have His and Hers this Summer.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm going to call her about modding her blue one!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice car, What is the total hp of all 3?

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Hay you guys up north, heard a guy in canada has over 150 Yenko camaros, and now you starting with the GXP. Leave some for the rest of us............LOL.......

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Once I hit the lotto........................ Nice car collection, I'm jealous.

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Geez, OP, what do you do that you can afford all of these nice toys?! I need a job in whatever you're in :D.

Congrats on the find! Would it be rude to ask what you paid for the GXP? Up in Canada, they fetch darn near $50k (or did when I was looking for my car).

As for the complaining Americans, don't forget: you get the lion's share of good cars when they come out, leaving us to scramble to get copies or even have to import them specially (like GTOs, and I guess the new SS). It's hard to work - and money - to get vehicles from the U.S. into Canada!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.